fourteen » i n t i m i d a t i n g

Start from the beginning

"No, I was too busy trying not to die, mind you." I tell him and he scoffs as he nods.

"Well his screaming was because of that, Demi cut his dick off. Definitely something she would do." Lincoln says and I scoff.

"The asshole deserved it. You're telling me that Kendall and Javier aren't gonna go after their sister?" I sit back against my bed as I look up at him.

"Technically, they aren't even related. That's their excuse." He says and then sits back down on his chair beside my bed, sliding my phone into my hand as I nod.

"What fucking bitches, they gonna let the person they grew up who turns out to be the most wanted person in the whole world get away with kidnapping her daughter when in reality, Avalon doesn't belong to her anymore? I bet she's pissed because I told her the truth, that's why. They shouldn't stop though, Ava is just a kid and she doesn't deserve this. She shouldn't be held against her will with a fucking monster, Lincoln. And you're just gonna sit around and let Demi do this?!" I raise my voice and he sets his jaw, narrowing his eyes.

"I do what Javier tells me to do, I take my orders from him, not you. Trust me, I would if I could but I—" I grab the water glass beside my bed and throw it at him. He quickly dodges the glass from hitting his face and the water spills over him as the water him the wall behind him, shattering.

"You fucker! She's a kid Lincoln! She's fucking fourteen years old you bastard! I can't fucking believe you, you piece of shit! You're just gonna sit by and let that bitch hide like the fucking coward she is and keep her daughter captive? Well I'm not, I'm gonna find them, save Avalon and whatever comes first, kill Demi or bring her to the cops! I'm not going home until that bitch is gone!" I shout at him, my blood fuming with rage as I glare at him and there's silence as he looks back to me, his eyes dark and guarded, no emotion in them. He clenches his jaw before clearing his throat, and he stands up.

"I think I know why you're so fucking hell-bent on finding Ava, Octavia, why you are taking care of everyone else and saving them. You couldn't save your boyfriend, Reece." He tells me and all I can do is stare at him with a hard gaze, my nails digging into the palms of my hands and breathing deeply through my nose as I tremble.

He picks up his jacket from the chair, throws it over his shoulder and walks to the door of my hospital room. Lincoln turns his head a bit, looking at me out of the corner of his eyes before saying, "May we meet again, Octavia."

And he leaves.

"This fucking—" I cut myself off as I watch as someone enters the room just seconds after him and look at Gloria.

"Let me guess, you're going home too, huh?" I breathe deeply, trying to calm myself down as she looks at me then at the shattered glass on the floor before nodding. She walks over to me and sits down on the chair beside me.

"Yeah, I'm going back home to Miami. I'm gonna have an abortion and go back to school." She tells me and I look over at her.

I open my mouth to talk but she lifts her hand, stopping me before I can say anything. "You're not gonna change my mind Octavia, I'm not gonna carry my rapist's baby." Gloria tells me firmly.

"Well, right now it's a fetus, it isn't a baby yet." I tell her and she nods, sighing as she sits back in her chair and leans her head back, closing her eyes.