"So will I," She winked playfully despite the seriousness of the promise. "I'm not that easy to get rid of."

The door opened to reveal Grell standing in the rain with an umbrella. "I'm here to escort you back home my lady." Just then lightning struck.

Ciel was sleeping on his bed when a knock woke him. The door opened and Sebastian and Nyra stepped inside. The demon had asked the witch to come with him to go over the suspects with Ciel.

"Well then?" he asked.

Sebastian closed the door behind them. He held the list of suspects in his hand. "No matter how I look at it the result is still the same."

Ciel sat up. "Yesterdays murder, the Viscount didn't do it."

"None of the people in the mansion could have done it either." Nyra said.

"Indeed, no person could move that quickly," He put a hand on his head, feeling a migraine coming on. "Anyway tomorrow we'll start." Ciel then stopped. He looked up at his butler in shock. "Sebastian, you did it."

Nyra turned to Sebastian. Although she didn't doubt that he had the ability to do that, she knew that he didn't do it. Why would he? Sebastian wasn't the type to do something without a reason or purpose behind it. Nyra sweat dropped when she realized something. She didn't know why he continued to tease her and harass her.

"Of course I didn't my lord. I told you I never lie." Sebastian said. "Now, involved in medicine, ties to secret societies or black magic, lacking alibis for the nights when the bodies were found, the only human who fits our criteria is the Viscount Druitt."

Ciel glared at the butler. "You know more about this then you're letting on, don't you?"

Sebastian had a shit-eating grin in place. "But I'm simply one hell of a butler." He placed a hand over his heart. "As you well know I only carry out those orders my master has directly given me." Ceil growled and looked to be on the verge of a meltdown.

Sebastian threw the list of suspects into the air. "You need only say the words my lord. And I become either your pawn, or your knight, as I'm sure is the same for Nyra. Now master, move us to check." Nyra smirked, knowing things were going to get fun. A crack formed in her mask.

Nyra, Sebastian and Ciel stood by a tenement in the East End, far enough away to not be seen but close enough to get the target. Nyra was wearing her fighting dress and her coat. It was still raining but it had slowed down.

"He'll show if we steak out this place right?" Ciel asked, dressed in newspaper boy clothes.

"Yes." Sebastian said.

"You know, I've realized the murdered prostitutes have other things in common besides their profession." Ciel said.

"You're welcome." Nyra said in a sing song voice. Ciel sighed with a tick mark on his forehead. The witch had taken the liberty of rubbing it in when Ciel said what their new search perimeters were. She even did a 'victory dance.' Complete with song, it was still ringing in his ears.

"I told you so, I told you so!"

"I-I-I told you so!"

"I told you so, I told you so!"

"And now in French!"

"Jevous l'ai dit!"

"Jevous l'ai dit!"

"Want some German Ciel, huh?"

"Ich habe dir gesagt!"