A Note

~A note for Jaysen, to put a little excitement into his mundane work hours~

 It's been a long day of work. You're so tired you feel as if you could sleep for days. As you arrive in the drive way of our apartment, the idea does not sound so bad. As you open the door, the place seems to be completely silent. But after pausing a moment you realize that it is not the case. You look around, but I'm nowhere to be found. Still you hear a soft sound, and realize that it is coming from our bedroom. You walk quietly and slowly to the closed door, unsure of what you will find. And then, you open it a crack. 

    The lights are off, but you can see candles burning. Soft, romantic music can be heard from the background. But that is not what captures your attention. I am. I'm sitting on the bed, my back to you. Suddenly a soft moan escapes my lips. You open the door a bit more and the action startles me. Suddenly my eyes are two times as bigger than normal and my cheeks are the color of a red rose. I slowly slip my hands from my panties and start to explain.

    "I ... I--"

    But you drop your suitcase and slip your arms around my waist and whisper, " Naughty girl, you could have just waited a few moments and you wouldn't have had to use your hand."

    I smiled and said, "You know me, I'm impatient."   

    Suddenly I start to kiss your lips, your chin, your ear, your neck and chest. I smile as I undo your tie and toss it to the side. Your shirt goes next, but my fingers are trembling so badly you have to help me with the buttons. When that is out of the way, I slip to kneel the floor and kiss your stomach and stop at your pant's button.

    "Perhaps this will make me forgiven for being such an impatient girl?" I smile and say.

    My teeth manage to get the button and zipper out of the way, to reveal a pulsing hard cock that draws another low moan from my throat. At first I simply tease you, barely brushing my lips and tongue over your penis. But soon I cannot  control myself and begin to thrust your cock in and out of my mouth, faster and faster. Soon your hands are roaming over my breasts, threading your fingers through my hair as my head moves and your breathing begins to get faster and deeper. Just before you "cum" I pull away from your penis with a smile. I couldn't let you finish without having some more fun, could I?

    You pull me up onto the bed with you, and rip off my pink tank top. You hands linger on my silk bra before struggling to take that off too. Soon my breasts are free and dangling right in front your face. Your mouth and hands make quick work of that, sucking and grasping loud and hard. My moans become louder, and soon my juices begin to drip down my leg. You smile at that, knowing how much you excite me, knowing what your touch does to me.

    Suddenly you pull me to your glistening body, and make use of my dripping wet pussy. Sitting up against the bed post, you position me on top of your cock, which is sticking straight up, waiting to thrust inside of me. I bounce up and down for a moment, loving the feel of you inside of me. The movements become faster, and my breasts are swing up and down along with me, enticing you to steal a kiss when they come your way. Your hands hold my waist, guiding me to go where it feels best. We are speeding up even more now, and I must grip on to the bedpost to keep from screaming. But in one euphoric moment, we both reach our climax, you ejecting inside of me, and me, well I don't think I will ever be able to put a name to that feeling. 

    I look down, memorizing every feature of your face for a moment. I smile and whisper "I love you too" All the while gazing into your chocolate brown eyes. Your hand reaches up to hold my cheek and you say it too. We just sit there for a few moments staring at each other, completely comfortable with the silence between us. You are the first one to break the quiet and you say, "So was that any better than your hand?"

    A loud smack is followed along with an, "Ow!"