"Chicago Feelings"

(WARNING; Possibly triggering.)

(Not edited)

RATED R
"I have to go, my mom wants me back but I'll see you tomorrow Justin" Tyler said as he grabbed his sweater. "Okay" Justin kissed his best friends cheek.

Jason smiled as Elizabeth talked to him about her best friend Donna who owns the Alfa company. "Wait, so she wore a clown outfit for a job interview to Macy's?" Jason laughed and Elizabeth laughed as she nodded, "yeah! and they gave her the job for being creative!" Elizabeth laughed as Jason bursted into laughter.

Justin watched and Jordan glanced at him, "stop staring! You're with Tyler, remember?" Jordan glared and Justin shook his head

Justin watched and Jordan glanced at him, "stop staring! You're with Tyler, remember?" Jordan glared and Justin shook his head. "Right, sorry" he said.

"This is going to be a long night" Ariana giggled to her boyfriend Kyle as he nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you two go up and sing?" Jordan grinned, "I can't sing" Kyle said. "Aw come on, nobody here can! This isn't a contest, this is just for fun!" Jordan shrugged. "Come on babe" Ariana smiled at her boyfriend and he rolled his eyes playfully before getting up.

"You need to stop drooling over McCann" Jordan said, "I'm not" Justin frowned. "You're lucky Tyler isn't here" Jordan said and stood up as she walked towards the bar, holding a fake ID.

"Justin's been looking at you all night, I think your plan is a success" Elizabeth said as she took a sip out of her beer.

Jason smiled and took a sip out of his soda.

"Alright! That was Ariana and her boyfriend Kyle singing You Don't Own Me by Grace!" the DJ announced as everyone clapped.

"Who would like to come up next?" the DJ asked and everyone stayed quiet, "don't be shy! How about I pick a random person!" the DJ closed his eyes and pointed at a random person.

Justin's eyes widened, "yay! Justin!" Ariana smiled, "wait what?! I don't sing in public" Justin blushed. "Aw come on! You sing amazing! You could do a duet! Will it make you feel less nervous?" Megan, one of the teammates said. "S-sure i'll do a duet" Justin said before walking on stage.

"You!" the DJ pointed to Jason, "me?" Jason raised a brow. "Yeah! Come up here! You two have been staring at each other all night, get up here!" the DJ said as Jason rolled his eyes and stood up, Elizabeth watched in interest.

"You guys will thank me later" the DJ smiled, "I feel like I'm in high school musical" Justin rolled his eyes.

Then music began to play and Justin sighed, glancing at the lyrics on the screen.