Bed with Bale

Gareth Bale

I slowly open my eyes but the sun is shining bright and completely blinding me. Due to this I close my eyes again.

Turning away from the window, I look to my side to see an empty space. Cristiano is supposed to be there, where is he?

The first thing I do is panic. I sit straight up in bed and look all around the room but Cristiano is nowhere to be seen.

"Cris!" I call out in a hushed voice in case there is someone else but me in the house. No answer

"Cris honey!" I call out but a little louder so I can be heard from the front of the house. Still no answer.

I hesitated before taking the covers off my body. My foot is about to touch the ground when Cristiano barges in with a worried expression on his face.

"Gar, Gar, what's wrong?" He asked really quickly.

"Nothing I just got really worried, I thought something happened to you," I say quietly, embarrassed of how vulnerable and needy I sounded.

"Oh Gareth," he comes up to me and lays down next to me after I have gone to the position I was earlier in. He makes sure I'm facing in his direction.

"I was only in the kitchen, no need to worry." he spoke with a smile that was plastered on his face. That one smile that I fell for years ago.

"I know your still sad about what happened during our match," he whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around my body. I put my hands onto his chest and snuggle into him. His body keeps me warm and I don't feel like I am in need of the duvet or the comforter. It feels pretty hot in his arm. I mean that could just be his face and body or the fact that there is a bundle of covers on top of us.I put my legs in between Cristiano's legs so I can keep them comfortable.

"Gareth, are you alright, you don't seem to be speaking much," he asks with concern laced in his voice.

"Yes, I am alright, I just don't want to sleep, I want to just lay down here with you and cuddle all day," I say with my eyes cold and in a whisper. "Wait a second, it was my turn today, why were you in the kitchen?" I ask suddenly realising what Cris said before.

"Well, you were sad and miserable so I decided to do breakfast in bed today." He says in a loving voice.

I sigh with happiness and open my eyes to look at his gorgeous chocolatey brown eyes. What did I do to deserve him.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, but is there anything on in the kitchen, I don't want to die here?" I ask worriedly.

"I am not that bad of a person to die with and no, I made sure to turn everything off before I came to the queens assistant." He says in a joking tone.

We laugh for a few seconds before I sigh with happiness. This is the best thing ever, he is the best thing. Wow, when did I become so cheesy.

"Hey Cris, I love you," I say with a smile on my face.

"I love you too Gareth, I love you so much," he says it in a hush voice, like if he says it any louder he might stop loving me. He said it like he meant it, the way he said it made my heart melt.

That day, I fell for him hard and I am still falling for him, everything about him made me fall in love with him everyday. My stomach rumbling broke the comforting silence.

"I think we should go gets some breakfast or that tummy of yours won't stop growling at me," he speaks as he rubs my tummy making me erupt in laughter. Cristiano looks at me in awe but doesn't stop rubbing my belly.

This guy annoys me but I love him so I guess I have to deal with him.

☺    ☺    ☺    ☺    ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺ ☺

Yay! Another chapter. If you spot any mistakes please let us know. Make sure to comment, vote and add this book to your library. New chapters every Friday! Have a great week

- Kiara and Tia