chapter 8

Chapter 8

Patrick’s POV

God this woman is super sexy. I don’t know how I got so lucky that out of everyone she can have she picked me. When she sucked my finger, into her mouth it was ecstasy what that tongue of hers was doing. I thought I was going to blow a load right there.

This is going to be killer waiting till we get married to make love. “Come on let’s go home” I tell her.

We head out to the house and my brain is full of so many things I want to do to her. She was playing with my hair running her fingers through it as I drove, making me crazy. Finally I had enough. I pulled into a forest preserve and parked.

I pulled her on my lap once I made sure no one was around. I kissed her so passionately. I was enjoying the taste of her mouth. I was savoring al she had to offer.

Then I swung her leg over so she was startling me but still facing me. I kissed her again as I held her down so I was rubbing her core with my big erection. Yeah you heard me right, I’m big.

I heard her moan and it drove me wiled. I leaned her on the steering wheel and lifted her shirt. Those 2 creamy mounds where eye level to me. I then lowered the cups of her bra making her breast stand out as if beckoning for me to take them into my mouth.

But first I nuzzled the valley between those 2 luscious mounds and kissed around them tormenting her. “Patrick” she said my name so breathless it nearly did me in.

“Yes honey what do you want?” I asked her.

“Patrick, please” she said.

So I leaned in and took one rosy peak into my mouth. I flicked the tip with my tongue making her moan again. I started a gentle slow sucking and she went week in my arms. I switched to her other breast and did the same as I had done to the first.

But I teased it more flicking the tip with my tongue. She then fisted her hands in my hair and pulled my face harder to her as if demanding what she wanted. I pulled away “tell me what you want Amy Lu” I told her.

“Patrick, please” she said as I flicked her tip again and she arched her back offering her rosy peak to me.

“Tell me Amy Lu” I say again.

‘Suck my nipple hard Patrick” She tells me breathlessly.