Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jim’s POV

I left Freddy’s house and went to Amy Lu’s house to change and get ready. I called Raven from there and gave her explicit instructions on what she was to do to get Harley to me.

I them headed to the fanciest Hotel down town. I picked a regular room and not a suite because I needed the bed right there. Prominent in the room so she would have no doubt that tonight we would be making sweet love.

I had taken my medication for panic attacks. Well I’m sure you’re wondering why I would panic. Well the way I see it. She cuffed me to the bed because she thought I would like it. But I’m sure she secretly liked it to.

So I figured what better way to prove to her I really want to make this work then by using the same tool she tried to use on me. I looked at them on my table and swallowed. I can do this; I was a freaking sniper for God’s sake.

I grad them and then cuffed one end to each end of the bed post. Surprisingly it wasn’t too hard because my mind was on what I would do to her luscious body. Damn that is a sexy ass woman.

I walked in to the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror when I heard the door.

 “What the fuck is going on!” I hear Harley yell as she turned  she spots me standing by the bathroom door.

I take a deep breath “Harley I had to come back sooner. I missed you baby.” I say as I walk to her.

 She ran into my arms and cried. I held her until she was ok. I walked her to the bed and sat down. Then I sat her on my lap and cradled her in my arms as she wept. When she was done crying I laid her on the bed and got up.

  I walked to the dresser and leaned on it. This is going to be hard but she needs to know at least a little.

“I am so sorry I hurt you Harley. But I just could not stay. Years ago when we were still serving our country. We were sent on a mission that ended in Freddy, Patrick, Sam, and I being captured. We were chained and beaten and I don’t want to go into detail.

 We each handled things in our own way. I tried to make like I was ok. But that day with all the people around I started having flash backs. Then when you, Um well It was just too much.

I hope you can forgive me because I love you and want to be with you. If you will still have me?” I askeh her and looked at the way she was so beautiful laying ther on the bed.

She got up and walked to me “Jim I love you I think ever since that first day I saw you on your Bike and you told me I was hot.” My heart stopped for a beat then started up faster she then lunged at me and I kissed her deeply as I kissed her I lowered the straps of her white dress. I then lowered her arms.

But made sure not to break contact, with her mouth. I then let the dress fall and pool at her feet.

I carried her to the bed and then I undressed.

I kissed her gently and sweetly as I lay over her. She took me off guard and managed to flip me over so now she was over me. She then kissed me down my neck and I moaned. “I love you Harley”.

She stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes “I love you Jim.”

 “Good cause I’m in charge here.” I said as I flipped her back under me. Oh no you don’t she is so used to getting what she wants from a guy she does not realize that there will never be anyone for her but me.

“I will one day be ok and I will let you tie me up and have your way with me. I have agreed to start therapy with Patrick and Freddy. But guess what?  I may fear being tied up but I sure as hell will enjoy tying you up.” I say as I slap the cuffs on her.

 She goes wide eyed.  

 “I didn’t have dinner and I’m very hunger.” I  give her a wicked grin. I then get up and opens a drawer and brings back a can of whipping cream and some cherries.

 I sprays her nipples with cream and tops then each with a cherry. O am going to literally eat off her freaking smoking body. Then I spray a line down the middle of her chest drawing an arrow pointing to her kitty. 

“That’s in case I lose my way.” I smirk wickedly.

Then I open my mouth and presses a big amount of whipped cream into it. I kiss her sending cream all over her face. She giggle as I lick it off.

I then licks the cream off her breasts sucking each peak.

I lick down the arrow and start to get an idea, I grad 2 cherries with my free hand. Her my eyes where close, so she would not see as I inserted the 2 cherries in her. She yelped in surprise.

“Oops I lost 2 cherries. Guess I’m going to have to go suck them out.”  The things I did with my mouth had her screaming out my name over and over again.

Then finally I entered her in one hard thrust and her Orgasm rode into another.  

“Oh James” She moaned out as Inn kept pounding her.

“Oh Harley”  I says as we climax together.

I knew this would be intense.

Not the end but to be continued in the last story: THE ONE

Comment………………