My heart is broken

guys. I'm so heartbroken right now. Yesterday, There was a shooting on an innocent person. There was no reason to shoot him. and the only reason they did, was because of his race. it absolutely breaks me that this would happen. Heaven has gained a beautiful angel. its so unbelievable that a white officer will shoot an innocent African American man who has done nothing wrong. I cried way too much yesterday because it's unbelievable that there are still people in the world like this. i don't understand how people can live on with their lives knowing that they've done this. i just don't. I'm literally crying while writing this. like, why be an officer if you cant handle a man who's not your race? you cant fucking be scared of a African American or a Mexican man to talk to them, or ask them a question. i mean, i was out the other day and i was sitting next to a table of a White family (not to be racist). they were going to ask something to the waitress but then i heard the mom whisper to her kid, "honey, dont ask her, shes Black," and i looked at her in disbelief. why would you tell your child that? do you want her to think that every race besides her own is dangerous? what kind of parent does that? anyways i just wanted to prove a point there. disagree with me or not, i dont care. just please stop the violence towards any race. Remember, we all matter.

#BlackLivesMatter ❤️😔🙌🏼
#StopRacism 💙