Road Trip!!!!

Baileys POV

So today, the group is going to pick me up now and since we're going to Venice beach, I need some help picking an outfit. I called Cammy, Kaycee, Boogie, Val, Jenna, Anneston, Tahani, Sierra, and Soni over to help me pick an outfit. 5 minutes later, they're here.

Kaycee : so you needed help with an outfit?

Soni : we got you covered.

They all stormed into my house and run up to my room while my mom looked confused.

Bailey : they're helping me find an outfit for Venice.

My mom nods and walks back into the kitchen. I run upstairs and see the girls scrambling around my room.

Bailey : WOAH WOAH!!

They all stopped and looked at me with the "what is it?" Face.

Bailey : my room is a fucking mess! Ehh I'll clean it later.

They continued to scramble around and then try put together an outfit but I couldn't really see it since they were blocking it the whole time.

Bailey : are you guys done yet?

Val : actually...... Yeah!!

Cammy : ok, three...

Boogie : two....

Kaycee : one....

Tahani : go!!

They moved out of the way and I saw a beautiful beach outfit.

Bailey : omg thanks!!

Anneston : what are best friends for?

Next thing you know, the guys are here and we're driving off to Venice. The whole time us girls were singing Justin Bieber songs and the guys telling us to shut up lol. We arrived and set up our spot. The girls and I were just tanning and then the guys come over to us and dump buckets of cold water all over us!

Girls : WTF GUYS?!?!

Guys : GOT CHU!!!!

At this point, they're laughing their asses off. They know I'm sort of a badass so....

Bailey : you guys won't be laughing for too long.

They suddenly stop laughing and look at me. I give them the death stare and signal them to go away.

Kaycee : God damn Bailey, you're tough.

Bailey : is that a compliment or....?

Kaycee : compliment.

Sierra : ughhhh I'm so bored!!!

Girls : same.

Soni : Ima get a drink.

She got up and and asks, "anyone want a beer?" We all nod and continue our convo which completely turned into one about guys.