"Who did this to you?"He asked shaking with anger.

"Michael."I said lowly."He raped me last night."I said with a sob escaping my lips. Zach soon rapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest. I slowed down my crying and my phone rang.

"Hello?"I asked into the phone.

"Hey Liz. Are you ok?"I heard Skyler ask me.

"Yea I'm fine just meeting with an old friend of mine before school."I said to her.

"Oh, Esteban wants to know if you're you coming to school?"She said making me get a confused face and then pure anger filled me.

"Why does he want to know?"I asked her trying to keep my anger inside.

"Hey Liz."I heard Esteban say.

"Why do you wanna know if I'm going to school or not?"I asked him.

"I'm just worried about you that's all."He murmured.

"What's that?"Zach asked looking at my still bandaged arm.

"Uuh n-nothing."I said stuttering slightly scared as I promised him a long time ago I would stop and just snap my wrist.

"Lizzie, who is with you?"Esteban asked.

"An old friend."I said to him.

"Lizzie, give me your arm so I can see."Zach said.

"I don't think I'm going to school Esteban."I said and Zach looked at me.

"Ok."I heard him say.

"Esteban, I might go later but I gotta catch up with Zach."I said which was a big mistake. Everybody knows about what he did and who he is.

"Wait Zach, as in the Zach that got expelled for smoking and beating 5 guys to death?"Esteban asked.

"Yea. Can you pass me onto Skyler?"I asked him.

"Skyler?"Zach asked me and I nodded my head."Skyler Jackson?"He asked me with wide eyes.

"Yeaaaah. Why?"I asked.

"Let me see the phone."He said and I gave it to him.

**Zach's POV**

Lizzie gave me the phone and I heard Skyler's voice.

"Hey Hazel!"I said with a smile on my face, and Lizzie's eyes then looked like she remembered something about her.

"Z-Z!?"She asked and I chuckled.

"Why do you call me that?"I asked her.

"Its fun u dumb ass."She said.

"Still got that aditude."I said. 

"Yup"She said popping the 'p'.

"I'm taking Liz to school, so maybe I'll see you there."I said to her.

"Yay!"I heard her squeal,which was surprising. Then I heard her squeak.

"Ok, did you just squeal and squeak?"I asked to her. 

"Yea. I've changed... a lot."She said to me and I chuckled.

"You think?"I said to her.

"Sky, it's Michael."I heard a girl's voice say to her.

"I have to go Zach. Bye."I heard her voice say that was laced with fear.

"Why did I just hear a girl say that Michael was there?"I asked Lizzie getting mad.