Chapter 2

You were currently being led down the street with Roxas and Hope, by two of Xemnas's officers. They were bringing you to the gallows on accusation of thievery. Larxene was leading you with Marluxia bringing up the rear. You kept shooting Roxas and Hope worried glances, in which they just returned.

"Well, since we can't immediately hang you yet without some statement, you'll be waiting in chairs by the gallows."

You were soon led to the wooden platform that laid in one of the many public plazas. You saw four wooden chairs sitting below four nooses. Hope sat in the one farthest left, then to the right of him was you, then Roxas was on your other side. You were soon greeted by another officer cladded in a long black robe.

He had bright red hair and bright green eyes. Below his bright eyes were little teardrop marks that made you gasped. Then whispered to yourself as your two captors left, leaving him to watch over you three,

"Flurry of Dancing Flames." You had once stumbled upon him in a fight with another member and were intrigued by his shiny chakrams and dancing flames.

He caught you looking at him and he stepped in front of you and wore a smirk,

"Hello. The name is Axel. Got it memorized? Such a shame a pretty girl is going to be hung."

"Axel!" The red head turned to Roxas who had called to him from the seat beside you,"Want to help us out?"

"Oh, Roxas! I was trying to find you earlier today. But I don't know if I can help you today, my dear friend." Axel said as Roxas groaned.

"But," the redhead started,"I might be able to accidentally cause a distraction. Since Larxene and Marluxia are the only ones on guard here." You started smiling,

"You'd really do that?" He walked over to you and put a gloved hand on your cheek,

"Don't be too loud. Don't want our plan to be corrupted now do we?" You shook your head and you soon saw Larxene and Marluxia coming back with another officer. He had blue hair and a 'x' scar ok his face. You cringed as you remembered who it was:The Luna Diviner or better known as Saïx. He had always had a tendency to scare you.

He stepped up on the platform and you saw Axel smirk and give you a wink,

"Oh, Saïx, now this will just be loads of fun."

You saw Axel jump off the platform and start moseying around a little ways away from the platform. You looked at Hope, who was now pale, and Roxas who seemed slightly worried.

"Stand on your chairs,"Saïx barked. You slowly stood up on the wobbly chair. You looked at the noose that was quite close to you. You saw the blonde lady step onto your chair wearing a sick grin,

"Oh what a beautiful girl," she reached up and touched your face,"what a shame for one so young to be sentenced to death-,"

"[NAME]!" You both turned to the sound of the voice and saw Zack. He tried to run to the platform but Axel stopped him, and told him something which made Zack slightly calm down.

"I guess one less thing to keep me away from my soon to be husband," Larxene snidely said as she put the noose around your neck. You felt your heart beating out of your chest as she was about to step off the chair.

"FIRE!" a voice screamed as you turned and saw an old market cart catch on fire, catching the other carts around it on fire also. You felt her tighten the noose, leaving it there while she jumped off to tend to things.

You grabbed at the thick rope around you but it wouldn't budge. You soon saw a silver fiery hoop flying above your head slicing all three thick rope nooses. All three of you fell on the hard wooden chairs and soon fell to the hard platform.