Luke: Hot for Teacher

"You're the epitome of arrogance Mr. Hemmings." She smiled a little, tauntingly. I really wish she knew better than to call me that though. I was fine when the students said it, I didn't get the shivers when Ms. Lennox said it (the apparently sexiest women teacher here) but whenever my name rolled off of Annie's tongue, all I could think about was fucking her against the nearest wall.

I wanted to hear her moan my name and feel her nails dig into my back. I wanted to feel her body against mine, slick with sweat and feel her tug on my hair. I want to see her face as she climaxes because it's probably the hottest thing in the world. I wish she knew how hard she makes me but she just thinks I'm an asshole. Which is kind of true.

Annie walked out of the room, her heels hitting the floor, completing her angry, defensive demeanor. I exhaled slowly, smelling her lingering perfume. God, I was probably going to have to jack off later because of this encounter. "You have it bad Luke." I glanced over at Calum as he sipped his coffee quietly, the only witness to our little argument.

"Shut up." I said with a frown, going to sit across from him.

"She hates you dude. She'll never go for you. I've heard her say it myself." Yeah, that's why I was kind of pissed off at Calum. Him and Annie work in the English department together. They both teach sophomore and junior English classes, so they hang out a lot. It irritates me to no end.

"Yeah well, I'm not trying to date her. I just want.."

"To fuck her brains out, yeah. I know. You've told me multiple times." I rolled my eyes at him. "And I'm telling you that's never going to happen. You have to give up on her."

"Have you ever known me to give up on something I want?" I asked him, leaning forward on the table. Calum signed, downing the rest of his coffee, crushing up the paper cup in his hand as he finished.

"No."

"Exactly. I'll change her mind, eventually." Calum said nothing, just licked his lips and stood up.

"Don't you have a math class to go teach?" As soon as the words left his mouth, the first bell rang, signaling that students had five minutes to get to their first class. I stood up with Calum, the two of us heading to the door.

"Yeah, yeah. Have a good day bud."

"I'll try." Calum murmured.

"Hello Mr. Hood, Mr. Hemmings!" Several senior girls called out, looking the two of us up and down. Calum and I exchanged a look and smiled back at the girls, waving. It turned them into giggling messes.

"Should have taught college." Calum muttered before heading down the opposite hallway. I chuckled a little, walking to my classroom just a few steps from the teachers lounge.

"Good morning Mr. Hemmings." A voice said cheerily behind me as I unlocked the classroom door. It was probably Molly and her friends. They're seniors and flirt with me to no end. I always try to be cordial back but they make things difficult for me.

"Morning." I reply curtly, opening the door and ushering the three girls in. Molly pouts a little at my short acknowledgment but heads inside the classroom. None of these girls understand that they're minors. They think they're all grown up in high school but they're still just kids and being a younger teacher, Calum and I have to be extra careful not to show affection or favoritism to any of the students because even a rumor about us being with one of the younger girls could get us fired or worse, sent to jail.

"Mr. Hemmings could you go over some of the homework with us? I didn't understand a couple of the problems." Jacob said, raising his hand and then slowly lowering it as he spoke.