Chapter 13

******MONTHS LATER******

It had been about 6 months since I had seen Nat and I wasn't expecting him to play for Richmond in their first match of the season against Carlton. I was sitting with Cara because Paddy was playing.

"Hey chick" Cara said to me knowing that this was going to be hard. I had broken up with Charlie after a month of dating because I was still in love with Nat and wanted to be with Nat. Tonight was hard because I got to see the love of my life run out onto the MCG in the colours I have always followed, black and yellow, the Mighty Tiges. Out came the tiges and my eyes were drawn to Nat and Cara could see that because straight away she gave me a hug. Then came out the the blues and Cara let go of me and screamed "GO PADDY" I just laughed because Paddy was the new Nat Fyfe and in the way I mean with looks because he wasn't as good at footy as Nat so that meant that all the girls loved him because he was 'good looking'. Every young girl around us just looked at Cara with a look of disgust like how dare you cheer for our man. I hated how sexy Nat looked.

At halftime Richmond where winning and Nat had kicked 4 goals already and Paddy well he was off with what they suspect is a hamstring injury. Cara wasn't happy. That Paddy was injured well either was I.

At the end of the game a really good friend of mine Ally came up to me and asked if I wanted to come into the Richmond rooms. Ally was going out with Richmond player Connor Menadue. I decided I would because Cara went down to the Carlton rooms to see Paddy. I totally forgot that Nat would be down their rooms.

I knew nobody expect Ally, Connor and Nat. The first person I made eye contact with was Nat. We gave each other the same sorta half smile the he went into the team meeting when I heard my phone go off. Claire had texted me along with my brother both a photo that the media had taken of me walking into the Richmond rooms with the caption: Fyfe's and Danielle back together after dating other people. I couldn't believe what had been captioned. Seriously did they really think this. After standing around for a while the boys came out of the meeting room. I took my phone out to make it look like I wasn't here to see anyone when I felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Hey" Nat said

"Hey" I smiled back, automatically smiling back

"Long time no see" He laughed

"Sure has. I missed you" I said as he and I both blushed

"I missed you more than you'll ever know Danielle" He said brushing his hand through his hair. All I wanted to do was kiss him. All the feelings I had for him at the start of our relationship had come back.

"I wanna kiss you" I said, I mean it just slipped out. Shit now I have made a fool of myself

"I wanna kiss you so bad danielle but...." He stopped at the but my heart started to break

"But what Nat?" I asked

"I don't want to fall in love with you all over again and have you crush my heart. I honestly thought you were the one for me." He said

"Nat listen to me. You're the one for me. Yes I stuffed you around and hurt you and i'll never forgive myself for that but trust me I love you so much." I said holding back what I thought might have been either happy tears or sad tears.

"Well....." Nat said sitting down on the floor against the wall

"Well what?" I asked as I sat down next to him

"I guess I should ask you the question then" He laughed, but I was worried what question did he want to ask me.

"What question?" I was kinda freaked out

"Will you be my one and only, will you be my girlfriend" He asked

"Yes" I screamed as I hugged him tight not realising the majority of the people in the rooms were looking at us. "Fuck I love you"

"I love you more than you'll ever know" Nat said as he planted a kiss on my lips. This felt good this felt safe. I felt like my life was back on track.

"Whose house?" Nat laughed as he dragged me with him into the player's part of the rooms to get his stuff

"I'm happy to have you at mine or i'm happy to go to yours." I laughed " I must add claire moved out with her fiance so I have the whole house to myself."

"Well that makes the decision then He said slapping me on the ass before saying goodbye to their coach Damian Hardwick. I grabbed my key out of my bag while waiting for Nat. I forgot that for the whole entire time of our separation I still had the key ring of us attached to my keys. It never felt right to take it off.

We got into the car and Nat turned up the radio. My favourite song ride came on and I started signing it. Everyone knew I had 0 singing ability so I never sang in public only in the car or in the shower. I caught in the corner of my eye Nat filming me singing probably to put on his snapchat story. I couldn't help but smile. I had my man back.

When we got home Nat went straight into use the toilet leaving me to carry his bag in. This was like us back to normal. I dumped his bag in my room and went and sat on the couch and looked at my phone to see what Nat's snapchat story was.......yep he posted me singing on his story with the caption: she does alright....I have my babe back with the heart emoji next to it. Awww how sweet of him. So I decided to take a sneaky photo of him to post on snapchat and instagram. I captioned the snapchat story with: Hello my man and on insta I captioned it: Finally.....I missed this spunk a lot. Thanks for loving me still. I love you to the moon and back @NatFyfe7.

"Umm you forgot something" I laughed as Nat came out of the bathroom naked

"What."He smirked as I looked him up and down. Holy fuck did I forget what his body looked like and the package or the baby making tools as Nat likes to call it.

"Your clothes" I laughed

"Well maybe you should join me in bed" He smirked as he went and got into my bed. My mind was racing do I do it or what? You know what fuck it. I'm going to do it. We haven't had sex in so long.

~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~

**NATS POV**

I forgot how good our love making was. I forgot how good she was. Now I doubt I need a recovery session.

"Morning beautiful" I said to Danielle as she woke up

"So this isn't a dream" she smiled and kissed me on the lips

"No this is real." I said kissing her back and bringing her in for a hug.

READERS NOTE:

TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS :) :) How did you like this chapter? I hope you all enjoyed it! So excited for the upcoming chapters! So much highs for Danielle coming up as well as a low a very low low. Comment if you liked this and please vote :) I love you all that read even if you don't vote or comment I still love you for reading the book. Good luck to my giants on saturday please beat collingwood. #HERECOMETHEGIANTS lots of love xx PS I LOVED THIS CHAPTER LIKE WRITING IT BECAUSE NAT AND DANIELLE ARE SO CUTE IN MY OPINION :) ;)