Pure Pleasure

His hand trailed towards my collarbone, slowly, ever so slowly making his way to the outline of my shirt. My body instantly reacted to his touch, however light. Suddenly I needed more. I could not take this slow foreplay much longer. 

Oh, but Jaysen, he seemed to have all the time in the world. In fact, I believe he even enjoyed seeing what he was doing to me. I begged with my eyes for him to come crashing on top of me, for I longed to feel him fill me up inside.

My only response was a wicked smirk on that gorgeous face. But then he surprised my by suddenly ripping of my shirt, revealing my black laced bra and bare stomach. He sat there and took in the sight for a moment.

"Take it off," Jaysen commanded. He knew how much I loved it when he ordered me around. I did so with pleasure, unhooking my bra on the first try. In a moment my bare breasts bounced from their cage and I layed back down, as I had been instructed to do by my husband, upon arriving home from a long day of work.

I felt so vulnerable, but in a way, it excited me. I knew that he could do whatever he wished with my breasts, and that turned me on in a way that I can't explain. So I kept my arms obediently at my side and silently pleaded him to commence.

Finally his fingertips reached my awaiting nipples, which seemed to harded upon contact. He playfully pinched and tickled them for about five minutes, which seemed to last an eternity. Finally he looked smugly into my eyes and bent over. He was already on his knees, right above my hips, and I could see his hard manlihood bulging from his jeans. I closed my eyes as his mouth enclosed over my left nipple. He knew that this action sent me nearly over the top, so he took his time, slowly sucking on my breast and using his right hand to massage my other one.

Finally I could not take it any longer and burst out, "Jaysen please! I can't take this teasing anymore!"

Jaysen Straightened up and said devilishly, "Is that so?"

I nodded desperately, my nether regions becoming wetter at each passing moment.

He stood up, as we hadn't made it past the living room floor, and stripped right there. I stared at his manlihood and anticipated it's warmth that would soon fulfill me soon enough.

"You're turn," Jaysen whispered in hs husky, sexy voice. He surprised me by stripping me of my work pants, revealing my black lace thong. That too soon ended up in the pile of clothes before us.

Finally Jaysen kneeled back down and hovered just above me. His body so close to mine, but never touching. I couldn't take it any longer and stretched out to kiss him, which brought him crashing down on top of me.

Our lips acted as if starved, pressing against each other desperate to fulfill the longing we both felt. Suddenly Jaysen's tongue found it's way inside my mouth, producing a hungry moan from deep within my throat.

Before I knew it Jaysen had opened my legs and began to slide his way into my eager nether regions. Our kissing became more passionate, if at all possible, and our hands, seaching, over each other's body. He massaged my breasts and I moaned louder, and wrapped my armes tight around his neck, grabbing his hair with my fingers.

~~*~~

Ten sweaty minutes later, I lay naked on the floor, next to my husband, in a state of eupohria. I looked over at the man I said "I do" to just two weeks earlier and knew that I didn't regret a thing. I also knew by the mischievous in his eyes that this would be happening a lot in our married life. I could deal with that.