Chapter 2- The third floor

AUTHORS NOTE:
First off, I'd like to say I feel bad for updating this story, since only a few people asked for it. Most people are asking me to update my Luhan fic since it has more views, but I really want to continue this one, so I'm sorry! I really want this story to become more popular, so if my followers could read this and share and comment and stuff it would make me so happy. I promise I have really good ideas for this fic!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguks house is crazy big, and I'm not exaggerating at all. Like insanely big. It's three stories, and has like a billion bedrooms. The third floor is kind of off limits though.
Well, for the kids I mean. The third floor is where Yongguks study and library and work area is. There's also a bedroom up there in case he falls asleep while working and can't make it down the stairs to his other bedroom.

To be honest, I've only been up there a few times. I only go up there when he asks me to, or when it needs to be cleaned. Yongguk hires a maid who stops in every once in a while, but he likes the place to be tidy all the time, so I'm usually cleaning everything up. There's also been occasions where I've gone up there searching for him, only to have to carry his sleeping body to his bed. He really over works himself sometimes.

"FIRETRUCK!" A sudden yell breaks my train of thought and I snap back to reality. Before I dazed off, apparently I was playing cars with Junhong. I nod to him and hand him the fire truck toy.

The kids play room that I'm in right now is a huge room on the second floor, filled with just about any toy a kid could dream of. It has everything from action figures, to an Xbox.

Okay, the xbox might be for me, but I should be able to have some fun right?

I glance up at the clock on the wall and curse to myself. It's 3:30. Yongguk specifically told me that the kids should nap everyday at 3 o clock. It was some sort of kids health thing he studied to make them grow up better. I don't know, he's the smart one so I have to do whatever he says. "You know what time it is, bud?" I ask Zelo. He just pouts at me. Some days he fights it and throws a tantrum, but today he seems a little tired.
Thank god. I stand up and grab his hand then look around the room for Jongup.

I know he's quiet, but did he seriously slip out of the room without me noticing? I step out of the room with Zelo following me and glance around the second floor. After walking down the hall, I find Jongup standing in front of the door that leads to the third floor. That door should never be open unless Yongguk is home, but clearly Jongup didn't get the memo.

I jog over to him and grab his hand away from the door. "Jongup, don't you know you're not allowed to go up there? How did you even get the door open?! There's a lock..." I ask, in awe. The young boy just stares at me. I sigh.

"Whatever, let's just get you two to bed for now." I shake my head and lead them to their room. Since they're young, they both share a room, but I'm sure they'll have their own rooms soon, considering the abundance of rooms in the house anyway. I tuck them in and turn the light off, then close the door.

I sigh again, this time in relief that I'll get some peace and quiet for a few hours. Now, I can go to the huge media room and watch some tv by myself. On my way to the room, I pass by the door that leads to the staircase. Actually, I don't pass it. I pause in front of it. Why am I so drawn to it right now? Just because the door is open makes it so much more interesting to me...

I then remember that Yongguk has closet in his room on the third floor. He was complaining the other day that he didn't have any clothes in it, even though he uses that room more often. I decide to do something nice for him, and hang some clothes up in that room for him as a surprise.