peter's mixtape for sabrina

i know you really enjoy music and i hadn't made a mixtape in a while so i thought why not. heres a bunch of songs that remind me of you, explain you, or ones that i genuinely think you'd like. i added my two cents for you to enjoy.

p.s. i added one of my favorite rappers on there, i promise you'll enjoy it ; )

xx peter.

1. you're all i have - snow patrol. | pretty simple song. snow patrol kills it every time but this one is a personal favorite. it's so real and beautiful. i dunno i love it.

2. tenerife sea - ed sheeran. | this song reminds me of you so much. it's calm and cute and everything about it is relaxing, not to mention the lyrics.

3. tell her you love her - echosmith. | this song is about a boy who is in love with a girl but can't rack up the nerve to tell her, whether it's because he's scared or is too prideful. either way it's so special because it's the type of love song you don't normally hear.

4. gang related - logic. | okay you knew this was going to be added for the main purpose that you always yell at me for my vulgar music. but just check it out, it tells a story and i know you always like those in songs. (not added to here but if you enjoy it, under pressure by logic is good too, it has a story but it's really long.)

5. ho hey - the lumineers. | a classic! it's one of those indie feel good songs that just makes you want to travel the world with someone you love.

6. home - edward sharpe & the magnetic zeros | you've probably heard bits and pieces of this song, it's in a few commercials, but it's completely underrated. I mean "home is where I'm with you", that line is what that cheesy stuff that girls like, right? either way, it's a good song.

7. lost boy - ruth b | I don't really think anyone can relate to this song, because it's about peter pan. but you just kind of get this sad but cute vibe from it.

8. the end of all things - panic! at the disco. | okay i know you've definitely heard this one, and if you haven't, then what the hell? it's a love song but everything about it oozes a sad tragedy. it reminds me of a couple who loves each other, but fate has decided that they won't be together. like the line "in these coming years many things will change, but the way i feel will remain the same." just feels to me like a boy (or a girl) telling their partner that no matter what happens in their relationship, they will always love them.

9. bloodflow - alt-j. | i have no words. this song is pure art.

10. on the news - keaton henson. | I don't know what's it with me and love songs here, especially the indie ones, i think it's because i know that this is so your type of music, but keaton henson knows what he's doing, in this song more than anything.

11. dare you to move - switchfoot. | okay i can't even believe that you haven't heard any of switchfoot. i decided to start you off with a classic, but i expect you to like them after this.

12. full circle - half moon run. | this is a great song to fall asleep to, it's really peaceful.

13. screen - twenty one pilots. | adding your favorite song on here for ironic purposes. this song is really good and this is the only time you'll see me saying it.

14. take on me - a-ha. | TAKE ON ME! TAKE ME ON! if you haven't listened to this, we can't be friends.

15. hands in the garden - half moon run. | this song is a happy song, but for some reason it makes me kind of sad? it's about finally getting over all your troubles and being happy for once, it's a really moving song.

16. pompeii - bastille. | wow. this song is beautiful. another song about over taking your troubles, except with this one, the singer is struggling with seeing the good in the situation. at least, that's how i see it.

17. I won't let you go - switchfoot. | they just came out with a new album and let me tell you, it's the best thing. I almost put the whole album on here but i thought i'd save it for you to look up on your own (because you will). 

18. i will wait - mumford & sons. | mumford & sons is the greatest band to exist, okay i said it. not twenty one pilots, not marina and the diamonds, okay? mumford & sons. you can not beat this song, and that's final.