Holiday in Dubai

Sam's POV

"Wow Sam it's just perfect here!" Jade said whilst sipping some of her cocktail. Tonight was the night that I was going to pop the special question to Jade which would change both of our lives completely. "I know babe, its perfect just like you" I replied smiling and winking at her.

The sunset slowly appeared as Jade stood gazing off our balcony looking at the amazing view of the beach which was right in front of our hotel. She looked absolutely stunning tonight and I couldn't wait to ask her to be my wife, she means the world to me, I love her more than anything else in this whole universe, I just hope she says yes. I was putting my shirt on when I felt warm, soft kisses on the back of my neck. I turned around so I was facing Jade and slowly leant in for a kiss as she just smiled and started doing my tie for me which made me smile.

Jade's POV

It was around 9:30 and me and Sam where sat in a beautiful, posh restaurant eating our meals. Sam looked gorgeous tonight, I can't believe I am so lucky to be with someone so caring and lovely, I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend.

Once we'd finished our meals, Sam stood up, walked around to my side of the table, pulled my chair out and grabbed hold of my hand and intwined our fingers together. "Come on babe, we're just nipping somewhere" he said with a massive smile on his face. We then started climbing a lot of stairs which I pressured lead is upto the roof.

~

After climbing quite a lot of steps, me and Sam finally got to what I presumed was the roof. He opened the door and started to put a blindfold over my eyes. "Sam what are you doing?" I said with a big grin on my face as I grabbed Sam's hand because I felt uncomfortable and like I was going to fall over.

Sam's POV

This was it. This was the moment I was going to ask the most beautiful woman in the world to marry me. I had mad butterflies fluttering around my stomach. This was the most nervous I had ever been in my life. I just hoped she loved me enough to say yes.

Jade's POV

I felt the cold breeze on my arms as I felt Sam let go of my arm. "Sam what are you doing?" I grew nervous. "Just one second babe" he replied in a cheeky voice which made me giggle. Sam slowly walked back over too me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek as he carefully took the blindfold off my eyes. When Sam took the blindfold off, I just smiled as I saw a small table with a rose in a varse on the middle and rose petals leading to my seat. "Aw Sam that is amazing!" I said leaning over and kissing him softly on the lips. He just smiled and put his arm around my waist and turned to look at me with a nervous look on his face. "Jade, I wanted to bring you on holiday to thankyou for everything you do for me and just to show how much I love you and how happy I am with you and our beautiful little baby girl" My smile grew as he put his hand in his pocket. All of a sudden he let go of my hands and started to get down on one knee. I knew what was coming next as I just put my hand over my mouth and started crying with happiness. "Jade you mean the absolute world to me and I can't imagine my life without you" I can't believe he was doing this, this was so unexpected but amazing at the same time. "Jade, will you do the honour of being my wife?" He said opening a black box with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. "Jade, say something babe?" I was so shocked I couldn't get my words out. "Yes Sam I'll marry!" I finally said. Sam's face lit up as he slowly took the ring out the box and into my finger. I admired it for a couple of seconds before he stood up and kissed me passionately on the lips.

Sam's POV

I'm over the moon that Jade agreed to marry me. This was the happiest day of my life. I was so happy at the moment, I had a perfect little family like I'd always dreamt of. Me, Jade and Darcie.

~

The rest of the night was spent in mine and Jade's private jacuzzi with a big bottle of champagne. Today was one of the best days I've ever had and I couldn't wait to spend hopefully the rest of my life.

Jade's POV

When me and Sam got out of the jacuzzi, I decided to ring my mam to see how Darcie was. "Hi mam!" I said happily. "Jade I was just going to call you, you and Sam need to come home as soon as possible" my mam said nervously as if she was going to start crying. "Mam what's happened, is it Darcie?" I ask in a confused voice. "Jade, please try not to worry but we had to take her to hospital and there is some bad news" my heart sunk instantly. Something couldn't of happened to her... could it?

Sorry this is only short but there is more to come! Keep reading to find out what's happened to Darcie! Please vote and give me feedback. Feel free to comment or message me of what you want to happen between Jade and Sam. Thankyou x