Baby Evie

Guys, if you like/dislike this story please comment with your opinions! Follow and Vote aswell please! Thanks love you guys! Erin Xx

It had been 5 days since Jade And Sam took the baby home, they named it Evie Grace Craske. Today was the day that Jade's family and Sam's family would come round with gifts for the baby, they were all coming for dinner. Evie was taking a nap so Jade took the time to rest and do her own things without the baby. Sam had gone to the studio for a couple of hours so Jade could spend some time with the baby alone before both families came. She was stood daydreaming whilst washing up when she felt two arms slowly creep around her waist and a soft kiss on the back of her neck, she knew instantly who it was, She slowly turned around and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "You okay baby?" Sam whispered, then from a distance they heard the baby crying and Sam turned around and walked off upstairs to get her. "Your turn" Jade shouted.

Sam came slowly walking downstairs with Evie tight in his arms. "You two are adorable!" Jade said with a big smile on her face. "Aw I do love my two girls" Sam said grinning. "Why don't we tell everyone too come tomorrow instead, I feel abit tired today babe?" Jade said. "Yes, that's a good idea, we could just watch a movie tonight or something?" Sam said quietly as the baby was falling asleep again, he kissed her forehead and passed her to Jade as it was nearly feeding time. "I'll ring my mum now and tell her, text Mitch and tell him to tell your mum?" 

There was a knock at the door. "Sam will you get that i'm just changing her!" Jade shouted from upstairs. "Will do babe" Sam shouted back. "It's Ellie!" Sam said as Jade came walking downstairs holding the baby. "Oh hello Ellie, we weren't expecting you?" Jade said in a confused voice. Ellie was Sam's younger sister, she was 15. "I was just coming seeing how you all were, Mitch is getting on my nerves so I thought i'd go for a walk and stop by here, oh and Sam, mums just booked a holiday for us all to go to Egypt, do you want to come or not?" Ellie said "No i'm going to stay here and help Jade and the baby." That made Jade smile.

                             2 HOURS LATER 

Sam was upstairs trying to get Evie to go to sleep so that him and Jade could have a bit of time together and watch a film but she wouldn't. "Babe, I think she might need feeding again" Sam shouted downstairs. "No she doesn't I only fed her about twenty minutes ago" Jade replied. "Okay" Sam shouted back down. After about fifteen minutes of trying to calm Evie down, she finally fell asleep and Sam creeped downstairs so he didn't wake her up. "What we watching then beautiful?" Sam said curiously "beauty and the beast?" Jade replied in a happy voice. "beauty and the beast it is!" Sam said happily. They lay on the sofa for about 45 minutes before they drifted off and lay in each others arms.