0.1

Namjoon didn't expect Seokjin to notice he was there.

Or, that he existed, really.

He's always been what peers would label a quiet kid, one who sat in the back of the class, gazing out of the window, tapping his pencil repeatedly against his paper and not paying attention to teacher's lectures.

He had almost perfect attendance- sure, he missed a day here and there for illness, but it didn't matter, because no one noticed him anyway.

Namjoon didn't sit alone at lunch. It was with other kids who didn't know he sat there, who didn't know that he wasn't eating food, who didn't know he was simply listening to music and reading a good book.

He did have one friend, though. His name was Min Yoongi. He and Yoongi shared a passion- writing music. They'd spend time together on weekends, blasting some Hip Hop off of Namjoon's laptop- God knows what the artists were saying in English, though they didn't pay much attention to it.

The only problem? Yoongi was off at University and Namjoon was stuck in high school, finishing up his junior year.

Of course Namjoon was proud of his best friend. He was off at a Fine Arts boarding University, where he continued his passion there. Namjoon hoped to be accepted in the same college, considering he was tired of Yoongi ranting on about some boy he met in the library who was majoring in dance every single time they called each other.

He would just let his imagination trail off until Yoongi shut up.

But he didn't care, anyway. As long as his hyung was happy, he was too.

-

Kim Seokjin, on the other hand, was a complete opposite of Kim Namjoon.

Seokjin was a senior- he was also valedictorian and is going to graduate top of his class.

He bragged- he was definitely self-absorbed when it came to his academic success. But Seokjin didn't call it bragging.

He found it as a way to, "influence younger students to become successful in school, which is important for your future career". Total bullshit.

Jin was still a fairly nice guy. He ran fundraisers for the school, volunteered outside of his classes, and joined multiple clubs.

But Seokjin's main passion? Literature.

He kept a notebook to himself- that nobody does or will ever know about. Inside that notebook are just ideas for his stories. He wanted to become an author for young adult books. So, he scribbled in his notebook whenever a new idea popped up in his head.

Which was often.

Seokjin was going to graduate from high school in two months. Sure, he was nervous, but he was already accepted into a Fine Arts academy where one of his friends, Park Jimin, majored in dance at.

On top of graduation- other things were on his mind. Or, I should say, people.