Chapter 1: I still remember...

• Dedicated to James David Maslow <3

"I don't wanna go to school mommy." Nicholas whined as I went to drop him off.

"You have to sweetie." I ruffle his hair and slowly kneel down. "School's important."

"Daddy said that if he isn't home I should take care of you." James was already at work.

"Aww, that's very sweet, but I'll be fine." I kiss his forehead. "Now go, you're gonna be late." He hugged me tight and ran into the school. I lay my hands on my back as I slowly lift myself. I walk over to my car and drive home. I sigh laying down on the couch. Being pregnant is hard. I flicked the T.V. on. Glee was on. I love that show. It's the Yes/No-episode (In case you never watched Glee, 1st shame on you, 2nd this is the episode where Finn Hudson, Cory Monteith, asked Rachel Berry, Lea Michelle, to marry him). I still remember so well how James proposed.

~Flashback~

I come home to what seems to be an empty house. "James?!" No answer. "Mom?!" No answer. "Dad?!" No answer. "Blake?!" No answer, not that I wanted him to be home. I found a sticky note.

Hey boo,

I see you found my note, now you'll only have to find me.

How about you try the place where we shared our first kiss.

love,

JM xoxo

btw: Your parents are out and I have no idea where your brother is.

I walked over to the couch and smiled as I saw another note.

Maybe this one was to easy and as you can see I'm not here. Maybe you could try the place where I told you that I love you, which I still do <3

I walk to the kitchen and find yet another note next to a plate with a sandwich.

Look I made you a sandwich in case you're hungry. Don't drop the plate this time ;)

Meany. I was in shock.

When you're done eating my amazing sandwich and you still want to find me. Try the place where we had our first time.

I eat the sandwich, 'cause I was starving, and walk upstairs, into our bedroom. There were rose pedals in the shape of a heart on our bed with in the middle yet another note.

This is for later maybe ;)

You should find me first. How about you go to where I first called you mine.

Does he seriously want me to drive all the way to our old school? He's lucky I love him. I drive to school and go to the exact place where he asked me to be his girlfriend. "Michele?" I ask confused. I didn't expect to see her here. She smiled.

"Someone told me to give you this." She handed me a note. What's going on here?

Hey, you should be finding me! Not Michele

I guess I can forgive you, this time

Maybe you can find me at the place where I asked you to prom.

"Michele, what's going on here? And where is James?" She smiles and shrugs. I can tell she knows more but she refuses to tell me. I go into the cafeteria. It was packed with people. I walk closer to the stage and see. "Carlos?"

"Hey." He hugged me and gave me another note. Where the heck is James?!

ö You did it again! JAMES not Carlos

You're doing this to me, dork!

Remember that I sang you a song that day?

How can I forget?

I certainly remember the day you sang me a song. How about you go check that place :)

He has got to be kidding me. I came all the way to our old school for nothing.I swear if I find that guy I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! If I ever find him...

I drive home and go into my music room. He's still no where in sight. The guitar he gave me when he asked me to prom stood there. A note was attached to the neck.

You're probably getting tired of this. Why don't you go rest on the couch.

I walk towards the couch and see James sitting there. "Finally." I breath out. I quickly make my way to the couch and sit in James' lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips.

"Did you like my treasure-hunt?"

'Kinda." I teased, he pouted. "So where's my treasure?"

"Uhm, I'm right here." He says as if it was obvious.I chuckle and kiss him."But of course I got something else too." He picks me up with ease and places me next to him. "I've been saving up for this." He says reaching in his pocket and kneeling down in front of me. I saw a black velvet box and shook my head. This can't be happening."Joni, never have I been so happy to have met someone. I need you in my life, forever. Which is why I want to ask you, Joni Diamond, will you marry me?" I wipe away the tears that had formed in my eyes and were rolling down my cheeks as James revealed a diamond ring.

"Yes, yes, yes." I kiss him repeatedly. We both smile widely as he slips the ring around my finger. "This must have cost you a fortune." I say admiring the ring.

"Don't worry about it. You're worth it." I pull him close to me as our lips meet. "I love you future Mrs. Maslow." He says in between the kiss. I smile.

"I love you too." He lays down and I lay on top of him. I kiss his jaw and unbutton the first buttons of his shirt. "I saw some rose pedals upstairs." I winked at him. He lifted me and took me upstairs.

~End Of Flashback~

I smile, thinking back. Our wedding was everything I've ever dreamed of. I can still hear him say 'I do'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this isn't very original, sorry for that. but I thought It'd be fun cause if you read 'Stuck.' you knew all the places James wanted Joni to go =)

Requests on what should happen in the book are still welcome & don't forget to tell me if you want the baby to be a boy, a girl or twins =P Name suggestions are also still welcome, there's a list in the author's note with all the names that already have been said =)

naughty James Maslow on the side ;) =P

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush