Chapter Three: Mabel's P.O.V. My Love

The bus ride enables me to think of possibilities when we get to Gravity Falls, which is a good and bad thing all in one.
"Dipper?" I mumble.
"Yeah?"
"You don't think she's forgotten about me, do you?"
He scooches closer."Of course not, Mabel! You guys were so in love, how could she forget? We erased her memory, and we restored it in no time! C'mon, cheer up."
"Eh, I don't know..." I look out the window at the passing pine trees.
"I think we're close!" Dipper exclaims.
"I hope her parents have gotten better with her," I say."I wish I could keep in touch. She could be sobbing right now, and I can't even help her." I bury my face in my hands."What kind of girlfriend am I?"
My brother pats my back."Don't be sad. I see the sign!"
  "It's more than just sadness," I murmur. Ever since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, my moods have been either extremely depressing or outstandingly happy and goofy.
  "Fix me," I whisper so only I can hear, but I hope it reaches Pacifica.
  "We're here! Oh, I sure missed this place!"
  My eyes wander out the window, where the Mystery Shack still sits, waiting for us. I smile. I feel a surge of energy in me, and I grab my bags as the bus halts. I run off, Dipper following me.
  We dash through the nearly empty parking lot, up to the door to the gift shop, where I imagine Grunkle Stan and Soos and Wendy and Pacifica waiting for us.
I burst open the door, and the room goes absolutely silent.
I drop my bags.
Pacifica, beautiful as ever, stands at the cash register, chatting with Wendy. Grunkle Stan and Soos are fixing up a lightbulb.
They stop and stare.
"My love!" I yell and hug Pacifica. She hugs me too, in shock.
I put my palms on her cheeks."I missed you so much!"
"I can't believe you're here! Am I dreaming?"
"No!"
I wrap her into another hug.
"I've been waiting for you!"