chapter 1

"Lexie your on your own now. I'll help as much as I cam but your gonna have to get a job" my father said as we stood in the kitchen of my new apartment.

"Get a what?" I raised an eyebrow at my father who the hell does he think he is! He's the fucking most successful CEO in all of L.A. we have billions to our name why do I have to get a job.

"I'm not gonna supply you all your life lexxie your gonna have to get out there you know how I feel about you depending on me. And you know how your mother w-"

"feel I know I know." I rolled my eyes and groaned ever since mom died dads been pushing me to be independent and actually get a job I have talents don't get me wrong I'm good at getting what I want and I know how to get it.

Just then my dads phone rung he gave me an apologetic look before answering walking out the door. I just shrugged and sat on the coach knowing he's not coming back.

I took out my phone to see I had a texts from my friend Ely

From Ely:

Hey Lex I heard you needed a job I think I can help out with that. 😉

To Ely:

SMh😴 I can't fucking believe my dad is making me get a job like he's a CEO for crying out loud.!

From Ely:

😂😂 he's just trying to help you be more ermmm independent.

To Ely:

Fine hook me up girl what's the job?

From Ely:

I'll be by your house tomorrow at 1 be ready I'll tell you everything then be ready!

I sighed deeply throwing my phone to the side getting up walking to the shower.

____________

The nexts day I woke up at 10:30 doing my morning route and my hair. I went to the kitchen to get breakfast and some coffee.

There was a knock on the door and in came Ely and some white girl with her.

Frowning my eyebrows I looked at them.

"Hey lexxie this is christina." She said and I nodded giving her a small smile.

"Hey" she said and i nodded shaking her hand turning to Ely.

"Your ready? Girl we gotta get a move on?" I gave her a sarcastic look and nodded hopping into the front seat.

"I was there first!" Christina says as Ely gets into the drivers side I gave her a warning look she laughed bitterly step back and got into the back seat.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked.

"To meet your boss I told him I'd get him a new personal assistant everyone he's hired quit after a good week." Ely said laughing to herself.

I gave Ely a questioning look "what's wrong with him? Hes mean or some?" I said causing christina to laugh.

"He's terrible I feel bad for you girl but look on the bright side you'll get paid a HOLE lot." Christina added.

I shrugged " I like a challenge I can handle it."

"That's why I told him about you." Ely said as we pulled up on the crib of a studio.

I got out followed behind them into the studio.

Ely stopped infront of a door. She knocked then turned to me as the door opened revealing Justin fucking bieber.

Ely smiled at him "Justin hey!" She walked through his door without permission we followed "this is Alexa my cousin. She's gonna be your personal assistant"

Justin turned to me giving me a questioning look I smiled big at him. "Hello I'm Alex" I said and justin turned the other way started walking to his sit in the studio again.

I gave Ely a confusing look "he just he's a hard man to deal with" Ely said "but I know you can your always smiling and happy and he hasn't smiled in ages" Ely said. "This personal assistant isn't just for work he needs someone to make him smile and I know you can"

I nodded and walked in the direction Justin walked to see him sitting in the chair writing.

I took the seat next to him "hi I'm Alex" I said with a huge smile on my face.

Justin looked at me gave me a half grin. "said that already"

"So um tell me something's about. You "I started "what's you hobbies oh NOO what's my job because I can make a mean cup of coffee and tea. Do you like coffee because I Can m-" I said as Justin cut me off

"Listen I can already tell your very chatty try not to be very chatty. Yeah?" Justin said turning back to writing.

My smile fade slowly and I nodded without saying anything else.

After waiting for Justin for 30 minutes more he got up and handed me a list with things to do before the week ends.

"Your to do these before Friday oh and try Shutting the hell up sometime . also whats up with your clothing choice get it together Alexis" Justin said to me meanly to me before walking away leaving me with a list.

I looked down the list and sighed.

This is gonna be Hell