Chapter 13..

Two chapters left ..

Remember I create covers! If you want one send a picture, your title, and your username to my email : myataylor64@gmail.com

Check out the story in mm by @arieannaaaaa

It's amazing!

Excuse my mistakes ..

-Tai💘

--

Belinda

I was angry and hurt. How could August do this to me!?

I rushed over to August and shoved him.

"How could you do this!?" I yelled.

He chuckled as he dusted off his jacket."How could I? Bitch how could you!? I knew your dirty ass fucked Xzavier. That's why I sold her when I should've sold your hoe ass."

"Dirty? Hoe? I wasn't a dirty hoe when you was fucking me this morning!" I yelled getting in his face.

August was at least 5 inches taller than me in the heels I wore.

He still wore the same smirk on his face. "You're a dirty hoe just like Yasmine. I knew your ass wasn't no virgin. Your walls were kinda loose anyway."

August was trying to hit below the belt with his words. "Well you never made me cum so were even, quick pumper!" I yelled sticking my middle finger up as I walked away.

I had to go find Courtney before it was too late.

I know I had a little power, but I was going to try my hardest.

--

August

Fuck Belinda and fuck every other bitch walking around here

I knew I should've just fucked and kept shit moving.

I was catching feelings and they were hitting me hard.

I'm not going to lie, Belinda just turned me on by talking back to me. No woman has ever snapped back at me like that or at all.

Too bad what's done is already done.

I heard chuckling behind me and I turned around to see Xzavier behind me.