What's A Man Suppose to Do?

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been slacking off a bit so I was getting less than a paragraph down every couple of days but, I'm back! This is the chapter with the interview, please note that this is not the original interview and I only used the original quote (tweaked it a bit) where he mentioned his first experience at a strip club. I hope you guys enjoy and please leave some feed back!

From our first meeting months ago the members of The Strokes and I became pretty close friends. It started off with Albert, Nick, Fab, Nikolai, and his adorable girlfriend Illy being my go to party friends, to them truly becoming people I could trust and depend on. We went from partying nightly with huge groups of people to it just being us in one of their houses with a couple of beers, some good music, and chill vibes.

Julian on the other hand took a while to come around. He was hardly around the first couple of months and whenever he was he'd be beyond trashed or tired. Being the workaholic and perfectionist that I came to find out he was, he'd spend countless hours in the studio working on their second album.

Due to their overwhelming success with the their first album the record company was rushing them to release another, and nobody took it as serious as Julian did. According to Albert and Nick, when they'd show up at the studio they'd find Julian still there, not having gone home the night before.

One night I came to witness this when I stopped by the studio after my shift at the club.

"Luna!"

I glance over to find Fab waving excitedly from behind the glass of the room he was recording in. I wave back and blow him a quick kiss to which he responds by pretending that he is an embarrassed little boy, something he does far too well it's almost scary to witness.

The velvet burgundy couch I had become well acquainted with during the past week while waiting for the guys was more uncomfortable than usual and I shifted in it trying to find a spot in which I wouldn't sink in.

"Hey, Sorry," Julian mutters as he clumsily walks into the small control room and moves his jacket off to the side, "I've been crashing here lately."

He's wearing the same clothes I had seen him in the night before, minus the denim jacket which was now folded up neatly at the edge of the couch. His Camel cigarettes shirt was wrinkled beyond repair indicating he had slept in it.

"I can tell," I tease making my movements to get comfortable more exaggerated.

He smiles an apologetic smile and turns to face the giant glass placing his hands on the control board. A frustrated sigh escapes his lips followed by a sarcastic laugh as he shakes his head in disapproval. He reaches over and presses one of the buttons, "Fab, there needs to be more snap to that snare man!" he dictates in a frustrated tone.

"C'mon Jules, it sounds fine! We've been at this for 4 fucking days man!" Fab ruffles his curls in annoyance.

Julian angrily slams his hands on the glass and turns on his heal swiftly taking out a cigarette and placing it between his lips, "Fucking bitch," he mutters under his breath and storms out the emergency exit door towards the alley.

Fab comes out of the room and throws his hands up in resignation.

"What's his deal?" I ask.

"Stress. We have less than a week to turn in the album for review before its mixed and released. Everything is done but he keeps obsessing over this one specific part, literally 10 seconds long. That and he's sleep deprived, probably gets an hour of sleep a day. We've tried convincing him to go home but he's a stubborn fucker," he informs me.