I've Lost Control

Sorry for the wait guys! I've been very busy with work and art but I will try to make more time for writing. This has been in the works for over two weeks but with all this Strokes news going on I couldn't bring myself to write, all the excitement had me overwhelmed. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy. Please leave some feedback and any writing tips if you have any, there is always room for improvement! =)

"You two know each other?" Albert looks at us quizzically.

"Briefly, we actually met yesterday at a thrift shop," I explain.

"She's the girl you guys were talking about?" Julian asks downing the rest of his drink.

"We were completely shit faced and couldn't remember your name, sorry," Albert smiles apologetically.

"Hun, I don't expect you to remember some strippers name, we all know how it works here."

It's true, in this industry names were honestly pointless. Unless the customer became a regular which in such case it was almost obligatory to learn their names. It was our way of showing our appreciation.

"Can I get anything for you boys?" I ask seductively swaying around their seats. Although I felt very comfortable with them I still had to keep in mind that I was working and needed to gain several customers to recover what I had spent the day before.

"Whiskey," Julian is the first to respond, the single word flowing sloppily out of his full lips.

"Hey man, don't you think you should slow down? It's not even midnight yet..." Nick suggests.

"The fuck for?" he nearly growls then turns his attention towards Albert, "If I had known conservative uncle Nick was coming along I wouldn't have agreed to come out tonight ."

"Fucking grouch," I hear Nick mutter under his breath as I passed him making my way to the bar.

"I think you could all use a drink, you gotta loosen up!" I beamed, a tray filled with shots balancing on my palm.

"See this girl right here knows how to party!" Julian boomed in a raspy voice, flinging a heavy arm over my shoulders.

"Hey buddy, no touching!" Bubba barged in.

Julian threw his hands up defensively and took two clumsy steps back, "Imma first timer, I didn't know," he slurred with a smile.

"It's okay Bubba, it was harmless," i explain and with a nod he goes back to his spot against the wall.

"Shit, they don't fuck around here do they?" Julian muttered taking two shot glasses and downing them one after the other.

"No they don't," I laugh, "especially not him. There's been several incidents lately where men get a little too aggressive and touchy so they've had to really enforce the rules."

"Fucking crazy man, who'd want to take advantage of ladies like that? Fucking assholes," He grumbled angrily.

I simply shrug, not quite sure what to say. It was rare to get somebody who was ever sympathetic towards people in our line of work. Most assumed that we liked it and because we chose to be in the industry they went as far as thinking that we even deserved it.

"So what are you boys up to tonight?" I ask after passing the shots of tequila.

"This," Fabrizio motions around him with a grin.