She gave him a gentle shove. "Well, if you don't leave me alone so I can finish getting ready, then I may never become Mrs. Swan-Jones."

Killian jumped out of the shower and offered her one last smile. "Remember, to find my eyes when you get out there."

Emma smiled and nodded, but knew she wouldn't need him to get her through this time. He turned on his heel and left.

Fifteen minutes later, Emma emerged from the bathroom.

Belle smiled at her. "Are you ready?"

"Never been more ready in my life," she said.

She followed Belle outside and stopped at the end of the aisle. Emma admired her mother's handiwork. It was very similar to the first wedding, just taken up a few notches. More people, more flowers, more lights.

But none of it mattered. The only thing that mattered was the amazing man standing at the end of the aisle, unable to take his eyes off of her. As Emma met his gaze, she realized that this time her hands holding her bouquet were steady and her legs felt firm.

Her father appeared by her side and she looped her arm through his. He smiled at her. "You look even more beautiful than the first time. I'm pretty lucky. I get to have this moment with you twice."

Emma smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm the lucky one."

The music started and Emma and David began walking down the aisle. Killian sucked in a breath as he watched her come toward him. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. He couldn't believe that this incredible woman was about to become his wife.

She finally made her way to him and David placed her hands in his, as he kissed her forehead and joined his wife.

Emma smiled at him, tears suddenly popping into her eyes.

A genuine Justice of the Peace began this time. "Today, we are here to join this man and this woman in marriage. It's no secret that Killian and Emma have had a unique journey to this moment. "

Emma and Killian exchanged a knowing look.

"Emma and Killian, you are about to begin your life together. You already know the ups and downs that love can bring and you have proven you can weather the storms together. Never forget that."

Emma smiled at Killian. They never would.

"Emma and Killian have written their own vows. Killian, you may begin."

Killian blinked back tears as he looked at Emma. "I've been alone most of my life. I had resigned myself to be alone forever. It was less painful that way. I never thought I would love again, Emma, and then I met you. And I couldn't help falling in love with you. You made me want to be a better man and you never stop believing in me. I know that marriage won't be easy. Nothing worth having ever is. I can't wait to begin this journey with you and I know that whatever comes our way, we'll deal with it together. I love you, Emma."

Emma swallowed hard, as the Justice of the Peace looked at her.

"Emma, you may begin."

She squeezed his hands in hers. "Killian, before you, my heart was closed to love. It had been broken so badly that I decided it was better not to open it up ever again. And then you came along and, try as I might, you found your way into my heart. You made me see how wonderful love can be when it's with the right person. You helped me see I could trust a man again. Trust you. And you supported me in the craziest thing I've ever done. You put me first, Killian. You sacrificed your own happiness so that I wouldn't lose my family. I know you've been alone for a long time, but you're not alone anymore and you never will be again. We're in this together. I love you, Killian."