2) Alive

*Norma's point of view*
I wanted to get up so bad but I felt like I was in a box. A wall was keeping me from the outside. I felt so alone. Alex came back over with a letter. "Oh shit."
"What the hell is this?"
"Alex I can explain."
"Let me do the explaining, Norma. I love you and I thought you loved me but..."
"Alex I do love you. I was upset."
"You know what Norma, you are insane."
He grabbed the ring out and threw down the letter.
"ALLEEEXXXX" the tears started to roll down my face as he walked away. He looked back and I saw his eyes starting to water. What have I done.
The medic came over and told me we had to go.
"D-did you find out what happened?"
"Ma'am we need to go right now!" I knew he wasn't telling me something. I got in the car and looked at the motel.
"Wait!" I hopped out to go close-up the motel so nobody came while I was away. I saw a man with blonde hair in the window of my house. Omg! Deputy SHELBY! I ran inside and grabbed a knife. I ran upstairs and there he was in my room sitting on the bed, smirking!
"Hey, Norma" he acted like he didn't hurt me. Like nothing had happened.
"I thought you were dead."
"Well Norma it's a funny thing when you have friends. Obviously, you wouldn't know anything about that. See, they actually like me so they do things for me."
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
"Woah! Hold up, we have some catching up to do. So, I heard you've been sleeping with Sheriff Romero. How is it? Better than me?"
"What are you trying to do?"
"I just want to be friends, Norma. You know, you and I have history. We were going to have a baby. We were going to get married but than you had to go and betray me."
"You were hurting an innocent woman!"
"Oh, Norma, you are going to wish you wouldn't have just said that." He threw me against the wall and whispered in my ear "you see, she wasn't innocent, she was VERY naughty. She was my property so I could do whatever I wanted with her."
"ALEX!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but his hand was over my mouth so they heard nothing. The medic thought that I was just locking up the motel. He started to rub his hand up my thigh and kissed my neck and said "I missed this. I missed us."
He started to kiss me and I tried to push him away but, honestly, I didn't want him to stop. Despite the fact that he's a terrible person, he was my first love after Sam died. He kept my secrets. He kept me warm at night. He loved me. I loved him. He started to pull up my dress. It was the blue one Norman loved. I fell asleep in it. He started to kiss me more passionately and then I heard the police running through the door.
"GO. RUN."
End of chapter 2