The superheroes eyed each other and saw dome-like shaped device hanging near their heads.

Of course, there will always be a house camera.

A communicator immediately sounded below, making both dropped themselves to the floor and caged their aggressors. With Ladybug on her yo-yo and Chat on his baton, they were able to nuke the men easily.

Since there was no need to hide the evidence, the two hurriedly ran towards the end of the hallway, only to be greeted by assault rifles.

Ladybug twirled her yo-yo to deflect the bullets as her partner leaped outside the window.

Chat Noir almost grazed by a stray one, only to determine that there was a manually operated sniper above. He threw his spare baton like a boomerang then killed the machine.

The superheroes were outnumbered, but not overpowered.

His spotted partner suddenly grabbed his tail to swing herself outside, bluffing their oppressors that the two jumped on the bushes below.

If he wasn't familiar with the maneuver, his backbone might've been snapped into two.

The two stealthily landed and rolled inside a dark, empty room above the hallway.

"I know it may sound dumb." Ladybug breathed as she eyed the closed door behind them. "But Chat, are you alright?"

Using his tail as a bungee? Purr-ty fine.

Using his body as a fulcrum? No paw-blem.

Using his tail like a retractable string and his body like a yo-yo altogether? Meow-velously ow-kay.

The feline hero didn't voice out his sarcasm while stretching his almost-dislocated spine when he fell on a carpeted floor. He got lots of things to be taken care of - and one of them was the sudden appearance of his partner.

"Why are you here, My Lady?" he asked while rubbing his back.

"Same goes with you, Kitty." she retorted. "I don't think this is an appropriate place for cats to stroll."

"I never wished that paw-bably on their hiss-pare Buggy, but one of my beloved fur-iends was taken here."

Ladybug froze with an ashen face.

Adrien wasn't the only one they've kidnapped?!

She saw how her partner's eyes grew larger, with pupils suddenly darkened into slits, and that made her realized that she uttered those words out loud.

"How did you know that Adrien was here?"

Chat Noir didn't ask her how she knew Adrien since the two formally met during Jackady's.

"I - I saw him being brought here - "

"If that's the case." he interrupted her with both hands on her shoulders. "You've seen Marinette as well, right?"

She gave him an impassive look. "How did you know Marinette was here?"

"I - I saw her." he stammered. "And she's with Adrien. Right?"

"I see." she sighed. Of course, her Chaton knew her civilian self. "Then we should focus on Adrien and your friend first - "

"Wa - Wa - wait a minute!" he interrupted her again but with a lashed tone. He even squeezed her shoulders tightly. "What about Marinette?!"

Ladybug rolled her eyes. "She's fine, Chat. Don't worry about her."

Chat Noir gaped at her incredulously. He couldn't believe that his Lady disregarded her Princess that way.