Invasion or nuh part 2.

OKAY BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS IN BEING SO SUPPORTIVE SOMEWHAT, FOR ME TO STOP AND NOT UPDATE FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND NOT GET YELLED AT MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!   =) TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHAT TO DO TO REPAY YOU GUYS!!!!! NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!!!!!!!! I ALSO KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHOT!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After people where done fighting i was done singing people where looking at me. "What?? Zane i will get my things, and be there by night fall." I said "You better be there." Zane said "i will or do you want one of your guards it watch me? To make sure I will come?" I said b*tchy. "i will watch her" he said "Fine only because i trust you, and only you" Zane said. "okay" He said then walked over to the gates. After that Zane and his guards, my father left. I hugged him because, what can i say he is hot and he wanted to be near me. After i hugged him EVERYONE and i mean everyone was looking at us. I teleported unto the gates and he had to walk by Garroth and laurance, who where staring at him and mad. As he walked in, I wanted to make the boys jealous. I teleported behind him and huged him, then kissed him cheek. Then he looks at the guys smiling and saw that the guys where jealous and mad so they started running after him. He picked me up onto his back and started to run, I gave him more speed faster then laurance.

Guys POV

why did Y/n do that!!! God why am I so jealous. Also why is he after then laurance!!

Y/n POV

Omg this is so fun and funny! He was bring me into the woods now. "hey since we are head of them jump in the tree and I will make an them think we stop and once they see us we will run but they are getting fooled okay?" I said "yeah okay" he said. Then I do some magic to fool them and once the saw 'us' we ran and then the real us watched them run after. That was funny I got to say. Dante ended up running into a tree, so the guys went to help him then heard us laughing and turned then looked at us siting on a branch about 60 to 70 feet up in the air. "HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE. THAT TREE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CLIMB!!!!!!" garroth yelled. "ITS CALLED GETTING INTO AN OTHER TREE AND JUMP ONTO IT" He yelled. I started laughing and so I turned and laughed into his chest. "GUY....YOU....JELLY?!?!??!" I said laughing.

•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

THANKS AGAIN

KK

469 words in counting!