Wait what????

After the I sung the song everyone was cheering and it happy for once. Than I waked off the stage and joined my friends. "Can I ask why was that song for me??" Jackson asked. "Wow I cant believed you forgot who I am Jackson. Mason do you remember Jackson?" I asked. "I somewhat do." Mason responded. "WAIT A MINUTE! YOU WAIT NO I SAW YOU GET KILLED BY MY BROTHER!" Jackson replied. "WOW,WOW,WOW, how do you know each other? and YOU GOT KILLED?????" Laurance asked. "GUYS I GOT DEADLY INJURED!" I said and the whole plaza went silent. "No you didn't I checked your pulse and everything , You DIED!" Jackson said. Out of no where everyone heard a deep voice and they dont know who it is. "Now, Now don't need to fight, She is only telling the truth, and therefore she didn't die, she only just lied about her death. And the really person who died is a unknown." The voice said, and I smiled. "But why and who are you?" Aaron asked. " I did it for someone I loved. If I didn't they would have not let me be who I am. Isn't that right,?" I said.

??? POV

"Yes, yes that is. Now I have to go. But always remember I will be watching you Y/n, I don't want you to get hurt...." I said. with that said I left the area.

Y/n POV.

Yup I am going to get yelled at in 5...4...3...2...1... "WHY DID YOU FAKE YOUR DEATH!" Jackson yelled at me. " I already told you, like a minute ago." I said. "OK than but why!" "I HAD TO DO IT OK!" after I said that I walked off. I knew that someone was following me but I didn't care. They grabbed my wrist. "WHAT!" I said with anger. "shhh be quite, I don't want anyone to know I am here." ??? Said. "wait why are you here Gene." I said. "it's Zane, he is coming here tomorrow and bring his army with him. I come to warn you, he is going to and get you to transform into your shadow Knight form you most not." Gene said.

??? POV.

I see Y/n taking to Gene about Zane, Gene is helping her? That would never happen, Gene helping since when does that happen?

Gene POV.

"Y/n Just please listen to me, I don't want you to get hurt like you did at your old village." I said. "Why do you even care?" Y/n said to me. "Because do you really want to get heartbroken again from Garroth, he may not remember but I know you do. " I said than Y/n hugged me and started to cry on my shoulder. "Shhh, it's ok Darkie (DARKIE is a nickname that Gene gave you)" I said and I could feel her smile a little, that made me happy.

Y/n POV.

"Thanks Gene" I say will I stopped hugging him and steps back. "No problem. I got to leave before Zane gets worried. Bai and remember to not show him your shadow Knight side, stay your normal self. I will see you when he comes and invaids the village" Gene said and before he left I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We both left in different directions. Of course I am smiling about what happened I got to see.... "Y/N THATS WHERE YOU ARE WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" I turn and see Travis there. "What?" I said in mad. "And anyway I need to see Aphmau right now where is she?" I said. "Oh umm, she went to bed." Travis said. "WHAT!" I said running to her house. "CANT YOU WAIT TILL TOMORROW?" Travis said behind me. "NO!" I said barging into aphmua's house "APHMAU!" I yell. I hear her up stairs and then she comes down in her pajamas ."what its midnight." "ZANE IS GOING TO INVAID TOMORROW!' I said. "WAIT?!?!? HOW DO YOU KNOW" Luarance, Garroth, Dante, Aphmau, Travis, and Aaron said. I thought really fast about what I was going to say, I couldn't say that Gene told me they would try and kill him. "I can since it, Just trust me please" I said then walked out of Aphmaus house, and walked into the woods. I think someone is following me or it is just a rabbit again. I walked to a beautiful area that I love.

 I started to sing since like what else I am stressed out don't judge

I started to sing since like what else I am stressed out don't judge. (Song: Angel of darkness.)

Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand
When darkness falls
Pain is all
The angel of darkness
Will leave behind
And I will
Fight

The love is lost
Beauty and light
Have vanished from
Garden of delight
The dreams are gone
Midnight has come
The darkness is our new kingdom
Yeah, yeah

Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand

Hunt goes on
Deep in the night
Time to pray
Down on your knees
You can't hide from the
Eternal light
Until my last
Breath I will fight
(I will fight
I will fight
I will fight
I will fight)

Now realize
The stars they die
Darkness has
Fallen in paradise
But we'll be strong
And we will fight
Against the
Creatures of the night
Yeah, yeah

Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
The world is in your hand
But I will fight until the end
Angel of darkness
Angel of darkness
Don't follow your command
But I will fight and I will stand

WHen I was done singing all the Gus came out of no where. Creeps. Once I actually saw them made Dark f/c dust go around me and I disapeared for the night.

Guys POV.

"Nice work guys you scared her" ??? Said. "WHAT ARE YOU STALKING HER?!?!?!?!" We all said at once. Creepy. "No I watch over her to PORTECT her form people like you Garroth," ??? Said, and with that said he left. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!!" Garroth said angry. After no response we all went to bed.

~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~

Y/n POV.

I woke up at 5 to get every one ready for the invasion. I get up still in my pajama I wake everyone up and tell them to get changed, armed and get into their goups I told them that they are in. Aphmau and Garroth took it from. So I took the time to change. (Picture above). As I walked out of my house everyone looked at me. "What?' I said to them. "Nothing" they all said. By 7 we are all ready for Zane, I also can't wait to see him.....

OMG GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR IKE A WEEK OR 2! I AM SUPER SORRY.

1198 Words in chapter

    ~
        Kk