Chapter 1

= Maeda Team =

Sae lie down on a beach chair. "Ahh.... This is so nice." She put her sunglasses on.

Yuko take her surfboard, "Nice??! NO!!! This is AWESOME!! Wooohhoooo!!" She ran into the water and then she start to surfing.

Sae closed her ears. "Why are you so damn noisy all the time?!"

"Hahaha. Yuko is Yuko... oh come on, we love her cheerfulness." A girl sat beside Sae. She made herself comfortable, and then she slurping her coconut ice.

"I used to love it, but not anymore!" Sae looked at that girl, "Hey, where do you get that, Sayaka?"

"This?" She pointed her ice. "Rena gave this to me." She grinned.

"Urgh! I hate that girl." She turned her head, and then she closed her eyes.

*Inside The Hotel*

Acchan sat on a chair and then she drank her juice comfortably. A few second later someone caught her attention. "Hey, Rena-chan!! Why are you swimming in this hotel pool?? I guess... It's better to swim on the beach with the others."

Rena went out from the pool. She took a towel to wipe her wet body. "I didn't like it... too crowded." She sat beside Acchan.

Acchan chuckled. "You didn't like... the crowd or Sae-chan?"

Rena rolled her eyes, "Both."

Acchan laughed.

"Your laugh is still sounds weird." Rena said it without looked at Acchan.

She suddenly stopped her laugh. "Tsk." She stand up, she poke Rena's shoulder. "Let's go back to our room. We need to talk about something. We go back tonight."

Rena looked confused. "About what?"

She smirked, "About our work stuff?"

Rena grinned. "Okay, but I need to take a shower first."

"Sure."

========================================

Sae looked around. "Where's she? I didn't see her." She pouted.

Yuko pinched Sae's arm. "Aww....! There's someone who missed her girlfriend. KAWAI..!!!"

Acchan touched Sae's shoulder. "Don't worry. She's okay. She's doing an important job for us. I'm sorry, but from now on... you'll rarely see her. But she said that she will call you when she get a chance."

Sae sighed.

"Guys.. don't you get bored about our job?" Acchan started the meeting.

Everyone nodded.

"Yeah... I guess so. Too easy."

Acchan smirked. "You get the main point, Sae. In these past 2 years, we always did it in the small scale... someone's house. We need something new, something like a bigger challenge."

"But... isn't it too dangerous?" Sayaka frowned.

Acchan smiled. "Yes, it's more dangerous. But.. I trust your individual ability."
She looked at Rena, "She's great in hacked the security system and manipulate the CCTV camera."
She looked at Yuko, "You're a very awesome 'unlocker'! You can open any door or any safety box that you want."
She looked at Sayaka, "You're major in martial stuff, you defeated a big guy with 1 punch!! Awesome."
She looked at Sae, "You-"

"She's major in carried a lot of stuff at once. She's strong, physical strength is needed here." Rena smirked.

"You!!! F*ck!" Sae wanna grabbed Rena's collar, but Acchan hold her.