01 | the admins (part one)

skytides

» name: Athena (A/Athee/Ath/Thena)
» I'm 14 and I don't know why my stories make your nose bleed for a dictionary.
» I'm a minimalist and a neat freak, which explains my short bio and all my covers.
» I'm half-Japanese lol
» I play the violin, sing, write, and read during my free time.
» My self-esteem is seriously low, so I tend to be shy to thank you. » I suffer insomnia, depression, and previously anemia.
» I rant a lot.
» I'm not racist. I also support the LGBT.
» I also have a strong love for anime.
> Shoot me a private message! ☆

I'm also a Ravenclaw, and my fridge buddy is seadrapes, my Draco obsessed friend is readikkulus, and I have a lot to say but I'll just shut up and . . . eat my waffles. *gulps them down like a dinosaur*

I'm active only during weekends (starting August)

_____

draped

✎name: amber 

✎i am naturally shy around people i don't know, in front of crowds, and one on one conversations with even people i know. i only do well in group conversations, kinda weird, i know.

✎i love reading, and love writing even though i'm bad at it, and i absolutely hate math, you don't even know. proportions, ratios, whatever gives me a headache.

✎ ravenclaw for life! (buddies, lol, tidaled )

✎ i think i'm the youngest one here, i'm eleven.

✎ i'm a procrastinator, so yeah. i love pushing things to the last minute, and are terrible with deadlines. if you ask me how i get by in school, i dunno, to be honest. :)

status: pretty much year round i'm online from 6:30 pm to like 9:00 pm or whatever on the weekdays, but that doesn't necessarily mean i'm writing....on weekends, probably in the afternoons. whenever, just not in the morning.

my fridge and freezer buddy is tidaled.
_____

Still_Southern3

My name is Jay-Kay but I go by South too.

-I'm 15 and am a sophmore in high school. I'm left handed! (So special)

-Instagram: Infinite_Writer

- I haven't completed nerd school since I haven't seen the "new" Starwars movie

- Been single since the day I was born #Single #Pringle #And #Ready #To #Mingle I am bisexual, no it's not a faze and no it's not childish. I also 100% support the LGBT community (In fact, most of my friends are bisexual but I haven't dated any of them)

- I have social anxiety and anger issues. My friends and I all like to have random deep discussions about our future together. Since all of our jobs could obtain a lot of money we have really big dreams (Most of our future careers are in the medical field)

-The maze runner movies, Twilight movies, Hunger games movies, Furious movies are life and me sitting there with a bag of popcorn = a couple snogging while watching netflix on Valenntine's day. Which party of things wins?

Status: I'm on wattpad almost 24/7. So if you want me pm this account, my other compaigns, or my main accounts. I will gladly answer to all if you need me.

_____

abbs_4234

Heyoo, I'm Abby. I'm 15, will be 16 in November, and I'm a sophomore in high school.

-I have heart and thyroid disease, and they both alter my life everyday, and I almost died, but I'm still kickin'.

-I love people with good sense of humor and great music taste.

-I'm on my high school dance team, we're known as the Diamonds. I also sing, and I auditioned for the voice last summer.

-Writing is my passion but music is my life (;

-My book Grand-Slam was self published and is on Amazon. I have written eleven books and am in the progress of writing more.

-You can find me on Instagram: xxchocolateblondiexx

Twitter: abby4234

Musical.ly: abbs4234

and wattpad, abbs_4234. I'm also the co head of contests for project express you.

-I make covers so if you want one, post a message to my board or PM me.

Status: I'm online 24/7 so if you ever wanna talk or have any questions just hit me up. (:

____________
jfairbanks

Name: jfairbanks (sorry, not telling you my first name, but it starts with a J)

I love to draw, and read. When I started reading stories on Wattpad, I thought I could write too. I'm not really good at it, but I just love the feeling of creating characters and a story. When I write, I feel like I can jump into another world, and do whatever I want. The same with reading. I'm writing one book so far, so you'll see it if you check out my profile. I play field hockey, and I'm currently a mid-fielder. I also love music, and my headphones are on my head most of the time. I'm also pretty shy at school, but at home I'm the complete opposite.
Anyway, my life's kinda boring, so that was all I could tell you about myself.

______

unceremonious

= Name: Sophie (not Sophia, silly)

= Just your regular weirdo

= Half-hispanic (but somehow not fluent in Spanish)

= Aesthetically pleasing (lol)

= Good writer(?)

= Obsessed with Bellamy Blake

= FWOYMagazine writer for #FreeYourBody column

= Known as a chill human being (most of the time)

= I'd like to think that I am a very accepting person and a strong supporter of the POC and LGBT+ communities

= So grateful for my family, friends, fans ... love you all ❤
___________

@MissAutoCorrect

»Hi!I'm a nerd named Trinity also  a band geek and minimalist and extremely shy...
»I love dancing and can't sing.
»I have hazel eye's,Caramel hair that used to be strawberry blonde.
»I love poetry and historical fiction!
»I am a fast reader
»I love sewing.
Have you noticed how short this is?
Time to read!
Trinity.