"Tell me what?"

Louis stood straight up, bonking his head on the side of his locker door as he did so. As he clutched his head, he peered up at Harry through his eyelashes. Harry was staring at him with confusion and hurt and something like irritation in his eyes. Louis cleared his throat, dropping his hands as Savannah stood up herself.

I wish you would just stay down there and rot, Louis thought to himself as he threw a glare at Savannah, who looked like she heard everything he had just thought.

"Tell me what?" Harry repeated, his voice becoming irritated.

"I-I-I-" Louis stammered out, trying to catch his words.

"I-I-I what?" Harry said, making Louis' and Savannah's eyes widen. Did Harry just....? Did he really just do that?

"What the fuck, Harry?" Savannah muttered, glaring at him, her face softening when she saw Louis' hurt expression. "You know he can't help that, you dick."

Harry's face dropped when he had realized what he done. He looked down to the floor, scuffing his feet against the tile. His face was red hot, but not from anger or whatever he was feeling before, but from being ashamed and embarrassed. Louis stuffed his last book into his bag and then shut his locker, turning back to Harry.

"I w-wasn't ta-talking bad about y-you," Louis said strongly, his eyes narrowing at Harry, who backed up a little. "So sh-shut up." Louis turned around sharply, walking down the hallway and towards his first class of the day. Savannah and Harry watched him walk down the hallway before the both looked at each other.

"Well, that was that then," Savannah said, shouldering her handbag. Harry shrugged, making Savannah roll her eyes. "I'm happy I'm a lesbian. You boys are useless. For one, we weren't talking bad about you, like Louis had said. You actually should be flattered we were talking about you because the topic wasn't bad. And two, for fucks sake, stop getting so defensive. That's your friend. One of your best friends. Not one of your enemies or some bitch with a French poodle. Your best friend. So hush up and apologize next time you see him." With that, Savannah twisted around herself, stumbling a little when she lost her balance. She turned to glare at Harry, who put his hands up in defense and gave her a look that said, ' I didn't see or do anything'. Savannah huffed a breath out of her nose and swaggered off.

Harry stood there, hot in his clothes, and looked down at the floor, not even doing anything when a group of jocks came over and pushed him into the lockers, calling him a 'useless fag'.

He is pretty damn useless, isn't he?

~O~

The atmosphere inside of the library room was heavy and full of confusion and awkwardness. Liam was curled up in his chair, looking between everyone, wishing he could straighten out everyone because he had no idea exactly what was going on. He knew that there was a problem between Harry and Louis and Savannah, but he didn't know what was up with the other two. Zayn was furious in his spot, glaring at Harry, who kept looking over and wincing when he saw the hard stare. And Niall was completely oblivious to everything, but still awkward as hell around everyone else.

Liam curled into himself further, trying to push back the tears that were fighting to come out. He was so done with fighting. He had to deal with enough of that at home and he still had nightmares about what had happened at his old school. Liam's only escape was through school, where he could be with his friends. His friends were his only sense of sanity in his life. So with them all hating each other, it was ruining Liam's life in a way. He couldn't deal with this. He had to find out what was wrong, one way or another.

Liam looked around the room, sighing when he saw how upset Louis looked. He had heard from Zayn that Louis was having some Harry problems, so Liam really didn't want to bug him. And he also didn't want to bug Zayn, who was still heated because of something unknown. Savannah kept rubbing Louis' back, and was quite occupied on keeping him calm, so she was also out of the question. Niall was the only person who Liam could really turn to, but he looked even more confused than Liam.