CHAPTER 47

Addie is in the office of the student council of her school since she is part of the working committee when somebody knocked on the door. She stopped what she was doing to open the door. "Good afternoon Addie. No more class? she heard her. "No more Dean. I only stayed for the shift." she answered. "Is there anything I can get you, Miss Veron?" Addie asked her again as she guide her to the receiving area. Well, she's just the Dean of the school and the adviser of the student council that's why she knows Addie.

"No need. I'm just here to give you this." Miss Veron say as she gives Addie an envelope.

"What is this Miss? Suspended na po ba ako or I'm already kicked out?" she asked as she receive the envelope the Dean was giving her.

Miss Veron laughed, "Mamaya mo na basahin. And about that, you're not the one who started it naman diba so let's see what the board will do." This is one thing she likes abut their Dean. She has this motherly approach. Not all the students know this, only the people she's always with.

"So I'll take care of the food na lang." Sharon suggested and then sip her coffee.

"Are you sure? Isn't it going to be more convenient if we call for caterer na lang?" Lea suggested.

"No. Actually, Addie does not eat basta-basta especially kung hindi niya kilala ang nagluto." Dawn explained to Lea. "This is not going to be a big one right?" she asked her again.