CHAPTER 40

As she walks inside their room, iginala niya ang mga mata and she was amazed on how it looks like. Yes their room. It will always be theirs. She realized that the room changed a lot from the color of the wall, how it was arranged to the things inside it. Kahit ang mga pictures na nakalagay dito dati nawala. Parang hindi na siya ang may-ari ng kwarto. Her thoughts was cut off when Aga spoke.

"Babes I think we need to renovate the other room. Your things doesn't fit here na." He said while helping her arranging her things.

"Is that so? I'll send the others nalang sa kabila para may space pa dito." she said . She sat at the bed, still roaming her eyes around.

Aga sat beside her, "Madami bang nagbago?" he asked.

She looked at him and nodded then roamed her eyes again, "But I like the taste of your interior designer ha. Magaling siya." she commented.

He chuckled, "It was actually Addie who did this.  She said she want change daw kaya ito."

Lea wonders kung kanino nag-mana si Addie. Yes mahilig siyang mag-ayos but hindi yung ganito. Hindi din naman kay Aga because she knows that he is not this organized sa gamit. "Yung mga naka-" she was cut off when Addie suddenly entered the room. 

"Dad here are the towels na pinakuha mo." she said at nilapag ito sa may couch sa kwarto at umalis na.

Lea stood up, went at the verranda and stared at the stars. She realized that everything is already different since she left. Mabuti na lang may nabalikan pa siya kahit paano. But one thing that she is hoping for is that it is  never too late for her to make up for the lost time, and of course, to make this family whole again with the help of Aga.

She doesn't know how long she has been there then she felt Aga wrapped himself to her. She placed her hands on his arms. "What are you thinking?" she heard him.

"Are you sure that it's fine na we are staying here?" she answered returning him a question.

"Babes this is your house. You should live here." he answered.

"But babes, is it really fine with Addie na nandito kami?"

He made her face him, "Why? Do you still think na hindi pa ka pa okay sa kanya?"

"Aloof pa rin siya." she sighed. "She's still giving me cold treatment. Yes she is talking to me but only when I ask something. She follows what I say pero parang may iba pa rin." 

"Ganyan lang talaga yun. At sabi mo naman kinakausap ka niya at she follows you, she will not do that kung hindi ka pa okay sa kanya. Little by little Lei." he assured her. 

She smiled before answering him, "Thank you Babes ha."

"Anything for you." He said and wrapped himself to her once more.

Addie is in their kitchen mixing milk in a glass. This is her third glass of milk pero hindi pa rin siya makatulog. She glanced at the clock and it's already 11 pm.

After finishing her milk she went up to her room and tried to sleep but she still can't. It's already 12 am when she drifted to sleep.

She was standing in a familiar place.

A place where she doesn't want to see again.

"Addie" she heard a familiar voice calling her. A voice she was longing to hear. She tried looking where the voice is coming from.

"Where are you?" she screamed. "Please let me see you."

She ran to find where the voice is coming from until she reached to the part of the place where she wants to forget.

"Addie help!" she heard the voice again.

She wanted to run again but she can't move. She was stuck there standing. Her tears streaming down in her face.

She gasped for air when she woke up. She's dreaming again. Her tears started to flow again upon remembering her dream. It's raining hard outside then followed by  a loud, deep, rumbling noise of thunder.

Addie help!

She is the reason why we are all here.

Siya ba may kasalanan?

She's starting to hear voices in her head again. "No! Stop please! " she cried harder. She covered her ears hoping that she could not hear voices but they keep on repeating.

It was in the middle of the night when Lea heard a loud cry. She tugged Aga who was sleeping soundly beside her. "Babes wake up!"

"Babes naman."

"I can hear someone's crying." she told him.

Nagising bigla si Aga nang biglang kumidlat ng malakas. "Addie!" napatayo siya bigla

"What's happening?" Lea asked him in confusion.

Napa takbo naman silang dalawa sa kwarto ni Addie when they heard another cry.

They entered her room but she is no where to be found but they can hear her. They tried looking for her on her bathroom but she's not there. They also tried looking under her table and bed but she's still not there.

Lea saw that Addie's cabinet doors is slightly open. She went near it and opened it. There she found her hiding inside the cabinet, covered by blanket.

Aga rushed to Addie when he saw her. He removed the blanket and they saw her, crying loudly while covering her ears. They took her out from the cabinet and found themselves sitting on the floor.

"Shhhh. Stop crying." He tried to calm her but he just can't.

"Ano bang nangyayari?" Lea asked from behind. Lumapit siya kay Addie and tried to calm her down, "Hush babe." she cried again but not as loud as earlier. "Babe stop crying na." she repeated.

Lea saw that she's trying to say something pero hindi siya makapagsalita. "I'm here babe. I won't leave you. Mommy's here." she whispered while hugging her.

Addie got back to herself when she heard that and found herself hugging Lea tightly, "Mommy don't leave."

______________________________

Updated!

What can you say about this chapter?

Comment your thoughts down and do please tweet #MWTYADDIE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH