Chapter 6

Mami ran into the forest taking Haruna with her. it was pitch black, Haruna wasn't able to see anything except hearing the sound of Mami huffing and the leaves and branches she was stepping on.

"Mami, what are you doing? where are you taking me?"  Mami ignored Haruna's question and continued to Run deeper into the forest. When she finally stopped, she gently placed Haruna on the ground and took something out of her baggy pants. Haruna watched her as Mami placed something on the ground, She took a closer look at it but because of the darkness she was unable to see. Haruna touched the objects and it turned out to be a pencil and a book.

"Mami we can't do this now, it's pitch black and im not able to see anything, plus we don't know where we are.." Haruna said trying to see her surroundings. Mami scrunched her eyebrows then stood up leaving Haruna for a moment. "Where is she going?" Haruna wondered tilting as she watches Mami's figure fading away. 

Haruna sighed heavily shaking her head swaying her body from left to right looking up at the dark sky. Not long after, Mami came back with some wood and leaves with two rocks.  Haruna knew that Mami wanted her to  light a fire "Mami I don't know how to light a fire using rocks...i'm not camper" Haruna said to her. Mami's head fell in dissapiontment and finally put the pencil and book inside her pants back. "Hey don't you have pockets?"  Mami tilted at Haruna's question not understanding what pockets meant, Haruna turned her body a little showing Mami her pocket beside her pants. 

"Get it now?" Haruna said. Then suddenly Mami placed her hands inside one of Haruna's pockets, she paused for a moment then snuggled closely to Haruna with her hands still in the pocket. Haruna smiled at her and brushed Mami's hair over her ear, She was getting sleepier too so she rested her head on her arms which were on Mami and fell asleep. 

"OI WAKE UP!" Haruna's eyes opened and saw Hitori and a few policemen surrounding them, They quickly stood up. The policemen grabbed Mami immedietly while Hitori took hold of Haruna. 

"Mami!!" Haruna shouted as she tried to reach for her "Oh no you don't!" Hitori moved Haruna away from Mami. "Lets take em home men!" A policeman ordered the others. They took Mami and Haruna back to the house, When they got inside they saw Tomomi sitting on a couch and Rina continuously walking back and forth while biting her nails. 

"We're back" Haruna said. "Haru-chan!!!" Tomomi and Rina hugged Haruna tight sighing in relief because she was back again.

"Where were you?" Tomomi asked

"Yeah and where is Mami?" Rina added.

"Mami took me to the forest and now shes locked up inside the room at the old barn...." Haruna said in a depressed tone.

"Wait what did she do to you there?" Rina asked her.

"She didn't do a thing to me, she just wanted to learn more stuff from me.."  Haruna said. Hitori and the policemen barged in. 

"okay listen up, that beast will be killed." Hitori said with a smile.

"WHAT!?" The 3 of them shouted in shock of what Hitori just said

"uhh no not quite yet." one policeman said. 

"Wait what? I thought we agreed on this" Hitori said to the man.

"We have to really confirm if she is trouble to us or not" The policeman said.

Hitori let out a huff of breath walking back kicking the wall and then resting his shoulder on it. Rina glared at him wanting to cut his leg with a chainsaw she looked over to Tomomi and she knew she wanted to do the same. When she looked at Haruna, She noticed that Haruna wasn't paying attention to anything the officer said but just stared at the old barn outside.