~Chaetoue De' Izzy~

You let down a gulp as your gaze stared intensely at the long winding path filled with fog, only lit by a few lanterns permanently cemented into the old grey blocks.

"What the hell am I doing?! This looks like something out of a horror movie!" you shouted to yourself inside your head

You looked back down at the little pamphlet the homeowner mailed to you

"Welcome! To Ukoslughtria! A home grown family town!"

"Ukoslaughtria? Hu must be Romanian"

Ukoslaughtria laid it's roots in a large forest outside Romania, it felt weird to you that the homeowner sent instructions on how to get into the town but frankly all care was lost to you. You wanted to start a new and if having to move states was the answer then by damned you'd do it.

You let out a sigh as you shoved the pamphlet back into you purse

"Come on (Y/N), your the one who wanted to take risks! You can't back out now!" you tried to encourage yourself

And it seemed to work for the next thing you did was puff out your chest and start along the windy path.

As your boots walked along the cobblestone ground you couldn't help but feel a very ominous aura around you and your courage started to fade but for some reason your feet didn't stop even as the home started to grow closer. And once you finally reached the 'house' you admired it with awe it shocked you to no end, the damned thing was pretty much a castle!

"Holy shit..." You whispered to yourself

Quickly you yanked out the pamphlet and read the house description

"Tiny yet livable with very spacious living quarters!"

Somehow the owner made it seem like the house was small! but how could something that gigantic sound so tiny!?

You walked up to the massive double doors that were covered in black and the knockers being skulls that held rings in their mouths. You knocked a ring against the door 3 times before backing up and readjusting your baggage.

Not more than a few moments later the door slowly creaked open to a woman seemingly struggling with the heavy door

"Holy shit! I gotta change these doors..." she said admiring her large door with her hands on her hips and chest rising with heavy breathes.

Your eyes widened at the women's appearance she had emerald green skin with bright red hair that was only shaved on one side and her eyes where the most ominous thing about her sclera filled with Black whilst it looked like her iris's shined with a bright red.

She looked at you making you jump a little at seeing the scar on her left eye, looking like a three clawed animal got her and the seeping black that poured slowly from her throat.

She smiled at you "You must be (Y/N)!" she threw her hand out to shake

You didn't move just stood frozen

With a slight chuckle the lady pulled her hand back "No worries! I'm Izzy the owner of this fine establishment!" She introduced herself

Both of you stood in an awkward silence for a little with before she spoke up again

"Oh! Come in! come in! It's freezing out here!" she waved for you to come in and cautiously did.

"Just lay your baggage next to the door. Don' t worry it'll be fine..." she told you

"Wow..." You whispered to yourself as you looked at the high ceiling and the massive Gothic Victorian style of the place.

You placed your bags down before following Izzy down the hall right up to the beginning of the large stairway and to the left through an archway leading into a massive kitchen area.

You never saw anything like this in your entire life and you felt like it couldn't be real especially for the fact that the rent was only $400 every 4 months! and there was no down-payment either!

"This is the kitchen you may come and go as you please but just remember..." she leaned in closer to you "Label your stuff cause some of the other tenants like to steal food items."

Your brows furrowed in confusion "Other tenants?" You asked

Izzy walked by you and out of the kitchen "Yeah! the ad told you it was a tiny living space..." Izzy abruptly stopped and quickly whipped around to you "Your not rethinking this are you?" She asked

Truthfully you didn't know how to answer that, on the one hand you desperately needed this but on the other how many people have to be living here in order for it to be tiny?!

You bit your lip before answering "N-No I'm not rethinking this at all!"

Izzy smiled at you "Good! now how about I show you to your bedroom?"

You smiled and nodded, following her up the large stair well that sat in the middle of the main room.

'What am I getting into!?' you asked yourself feeling a deep pit in your stomach.