Time for a clone PT.4

WHOOOOO 40th chapter that's awesome!! Sorry I said on June 27 that I'll update on June 28 and its July 6 😔😖😶 ( for anyone who doesn't know it's Daniels birthday. May he be in our hearts..) oh yeah, to change the subject. Sorry if my writing looks like it's make by a fricken 5 year old drunk. It's because it's 3:00am and I'm super tired but I'm writing for you guys so enjoy!!

Your P.O.V
I quickly gathered everything that we needed and hopped out of the same place my clone got out of. Okay if I were a me where would I be going? Oh!! To the park!! " guys I know she's at the park!!" I cheered, I ran as fast as I could to the park "whoah!" I yelled when I bumped into a body and stumbled backwards "o-omg I'm so so sorry!!" She whimpered as she helped me up "omg??!! Are you (y/t/n) and Markiplier??!!" She gasped " YESH mam, what's your name?" Mark politely asked "Alexis" she giggled, I felt somebody else bump into me so I turn to see THE CLONE!! "Uh.. Guys I found the clone," I chuckled grabbing it's hand " THATS A CLONE??! I THOUGHT IT WAS YOU THE WHOLE TIKE!!!" She heaved " why does it keep on saying Freddy?" "Long-"Freddy-" " shut up st-""Freddy." Shut up you robot " it's a long story" I grunted slapping the clone in the head. "Can I help whatever you're dealing with?" Alexis asked "Uhm.." "SURE!!" Bonnie rapidly said staring at Alexis admiring her.

Bonnie's P.O.V
Holy shit Alexis is hot 😍😍😍

Your P.O.V
"I guess your coming" I giggled. "Now we gotta find somebody who is good at finding tough places." Mark puffed "well, the clone can't help. It's all wonky now from the sun" I giggled looking at its tired face.

Okay time for my second person to be added which is Songiplier! Remember: if you want to be added just comment your name below. Enjoy Gabriella!!

Gabriella's P.O.V
    I just finished my explores in the wilderness (why does this remind Me of a British explorer?) I was drinking out of my keg as I was walking back to my house until I saw a group who looked confused I went up to them just a little bit to hear what they're saying "we need somebody who's good at finding tough places.." That's my key. I'm a great finder. I came up to the group and fixed my hat and headphones around my neck (sorry, since your name was Songiplier I was imagining you having headphones around your neck all the time). I went in front of them " hello my name is Gabriella and I heard you were in trouble with finding places." I informed "uh yes, we need to find this abandoned building." Some weird bunny figure handed me a photo "oh! I know just where that is! I was just there!" I chuckled turning the direction of the way to the building "follow me!" I chanted as I marched to the forest..

~ an hour later~

Your P.O.V
   It felt like forever but we finally made to the area " okay guys hide I'll bring the clone to the door and ring the doorbell; then, we all hide in a bush." I instructed and they all nodded. I walked up to the door and left the clone there and rang the doorbell, then. I sprinted to a bush and hid. There is Freddy. He opens the door and grins as he throws 'me' inside of the building. When he shut the door we all got out of our positions and ran back to the city.

~ another hour later~

  We were walking back to the lab to grab anything we needed "welcome to the team Alexis and Gabriella." I giggled "REALLY??!" They gasped. "Really." I insured. They Fangirled and were chirping on how lucky they are to be on the team.

Okay, I'm adding somebody else in the story then I'll have 2 more people then no more!! Okay okay, now I'm going to bed and I'll see you dudes in the chapter Buh bye 👋🏼👋🏼