X. | Name

"(Y/N)-chan, how are you today?" Oikawa asks, walking up to you and putting an arm around your shoulder. 

"Once again, I'm doing fine thank you." You reply, looking up and smiling at him. Every day since earlier in the week when you had your breakup with Kagami, he's been checking up on you. You truly appreciated his concern. As Oikawa begin to walk off with his arm still on you, you stop him. "Hey, aren't you forgetting someone?"

"Thank you, (Y/N)." Iwaizumi catches up to the two of you and jabs Oikawa in the ribs. "Assikawa. You were going to walk home and leave me behind?"

"Ow, no of course not. Why would I ever do that to you, Iwa-chan?" The brunette groans, taking his arm off of you and clutching his side.

You giggle at Oikawa and Iwaizumi's daily squabbles that never seem to end.

"Oh, by the way I need to tell you guys something!" Oikawa brings up, suddenly in fighting strength once again. Digging in his pocket, he brings out a flyer and shows it to you and Iwaizumi. "We should totally go here this weekend!"

Taking it, you examine the flyer. It's one advertising an onsen ryokan that didn't seem to be too far away. "It seems nice and all, but why would we go this weekend? There's nothing really special that's happening."

Iwaizumi nods. "I agree, it seems kind of like just a random thought."

"Aw, come on you guys. I think we can all agree on the fact that we've all been under a lot of stress recently and we can use this weekend to take a break and relax. How does it sound?"

"Well when you put it like that..." You think for a moment before answering again. "It great, we should totally go!"

"That's the spirit, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa high-fives you and you both look at Iwaizumi expectantly. "So what will it be, Iwa-chan?"

He sighs deeply. "Fine, it can't hurt to take a quick break I guess." He smiles as you and Oikawa high-five each other yet again in excitement.

"Then it's decided! Onsen ryokan, here we come!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"I'm trusting you boys to take care of my little (Y/N)-chan."

"Mom, I'm not little anymore."

"I know, but still." She kisses you on the forehead before you step outside with Iwaizumi and Oikawa.

"Don't worry, she'll be with us! Of course she'll be taken care of!" Oikawa promises proudly.

"We'll bring her home unscathed." Iwaizumi adds with a grin.

"Well then, have fun (Y/N)-chan." She sends you off, waving.

"Thanks mom, I'll see you in a few days!" You wave back and then turn to continue with the boys to get to the transit. "Ah, I'm so excited!"

"Me too, it'll be so nice. A few nights away with just you and me, (Y/N)-chan~" Oikawa teases, Iwaizumi coughing loudly. "And Iwa-chan of course."

"Oikawa-kun, don't forget about Iwa-kun."

"Yeah you should listen to her. She knows best."

"Why are you two ganging up on me..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, Oikawa-kun and Iwa-kun. What do you plan on doing once we get there?" You ask them, once you're on the transit and en route to your destination.

"Going to relax in the onsen," Iwaizumi says with a grin.

"Ooh, me too! What about you, Oikawa-kun?"