Chapter 6

Louis POV

I watched Niall as he peacefully slept on the couch; he was slouched into a ball as tiny snores left his mouth. It was about time he should be waking up, but I couldn't manage to let myself wake him up. He just looked so peaceful and irresistible.

I noticed Elle had gotten off the phone to someone she seemed to like a lot, obviously she had gotten lucky tonight as she had a huge smirk on her face and had said something about 'Owing a dinner.'

"Hey fag." Elle called out from behind me, she was still smirking and her eyes showed she was up to something.

I was taken aback by her comment; she was always so kind and sweet. I love Elle, she is my best friend but what has made her like, well... this?

"Elle?" I asked her in a confused tone.

"What do you want fag?" She spat back at me.

"Well I was going to ask what YOU wanted." I said still extremely shocked of her attitude.

"I just wanted to let you know that Niall isn't into gays, it's all just an act. Why don't you get that? He likes me not you. You are nothing to him; just get out of his life before you hurt yourself." She sassily spat the words right into my face.

I couldn't take what she was saying, call me dramatic but she was being a total biatch. What she was saying was just pushing me off the edge; I couldn't stand what she was saying. Before I could stop myself, I sent a punch right her way. Square to her face, as soon as it hit her you could tell what just happened.

"What did you just do Louis Tomlinson?" He asked me staring into my heart, his eyes showed me that he didn't approve on what he had just seen.

"I... err... It's her fault!" I said at first stumbling over my words before finding the courage to be prepared to explain to him what he just witnessed.

"NO LOUIS! DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." He screamed right in my face.

Shock, horror and fear filled my body as Niall ran off. Elle just stood there snickering at me; it was her plan wasn't it? Why didn't she want us together?

"This... this is your fault isn't it?" I whimpered and gulped as I held in my tears.

"No hun, I told you to leave before you get hurt. Now if you don't mind could you please get out of my house?" She said innocently and then looked back down at her phone with a grin on her face.

I had started making my way to the room before I felt a young girls hands wrap around my legs.

"Where are you going Lou-Bear? You never played dollies with me. You can't leave yet." She whimpered.

This just made me break down and cry. I looked down and whispered to her. "Look I have to leave now. I most likely won't see you again but remember you are a really sweet girl and we love you."

"Promise you will come back soon?" She asked as I knelt down to her height.

"I can try Boo." I said before kissing her temple and walking out the room.

Her face looked so disappointed and her eyes showed she was about to cry any moment now.

Just turn around, don't turn back. Keep walking.

***NIALLS POV***

After seeing what I saw I had no clue how to react. Was there something I missed out on? Was I still sleeping?

"Hey Ni, you alright?" Elle asked as she knocked shyly on the door.

For an hour and a half all I've done is lock myself in my room, I haven't eaten. I haven't spoken to anyone and I haven't moved.

"Louis called again." She said distantly as she handed over my phone.

I looked down at my phone what I saw shocked me. I had 10 missed calls, all in which are from Louis and I had 17 texts together from all the boys all worrying If I knew what was up with Louis.

I can't speak to him, not after seeing that. She had a look of regret on her face and I wondered why she felt the need to feel guilty.

She rubbed circles into my back soothingly but the only thing that could go through my mind was Louis. he used to do the same thing, when there was hate he would calm me down. His soft plump lips would reach over mine and kiss me soothingly.

I miss him already and it hasn't even been an hour. I feel like a love sick puppy or something but I know one thing for sure, I'm not letting him go that easily.