It All Happens After School; 2

(Deans POV)
That hair.
The hair was the first thing he notice. Hanging around the boys head in a giant, wet mop.

Blue.

Blue was the only thing that Dean could see when Castiel looked up at him. The boy's eyes were sharp crystals of a defining blue. The eyes were so deep, Dean could get lost.

"Now was that so hard?" Dean questioned with a smile. Cas stared at him and after several dragging, awkward moments, Cas opened his mouth to say something. However, right before Dean could be greeted by his deep voice, the belle rang and Cas sprang from his seat like a freed prisoner and raced from the class room.

'Awesome' Dean though, still staring where the sharp blue eyes seemed to still be looming in the air.
~~

Ring!

The final bell screamed throughout the school, releasing the kids. The first person Dean ran into was Sam.

"Hey, Sammy. How was the first day?" Dean asked, rubbing down on top of Sam's head.

"Ok," Sam muttered. "I just wish we were back at our old school."

"Is this about Jess?" Dean asked. Jess was Sammy's star-crossed lover they left back in California. Sammy's Jess who refused in long distance relation ships.

"I miss her, Dean," Sam looked up at Dean with a melancholy look plastered on his soft face.

"Don't worry, Sammy. You'll find someone else," Dean was going to give him a more complex speech, but was thrown off when he was Cas fiddling with a combination lock.

"You'll find someone else? Is that it?" Sam said, disappointed.

"I'll meet you at the Impala Sam," Dean scooted passed Sam, leaving him I'm confusion and maneuvered through the rest if the seniors.

"Mastering the combination lock can be tricky," Dean smiled as he leaned against the lockers next to Cas. Cas sighed and dropped the back against the locker.

"Can I help you, Dean?" Castiel asked grumpily.

"I'm beginning to understand why you have no friends," Dean chuckled. Cas glared at him before muttering to himself and pushing past Dean.

"Whoa, hey, Cas. I was kidding," Dean turned and followed him.

"It's Castiel, not Cas," Casteil rolled his eyes and kept walking in front of Dean.

"Come on Cas, I just want to be your friend. Cas!" Dean stopped as Cas stopped in the still wet parking lot.

"Dean. Listen. I don't have friends and I like it like that and so does the school. Why do you insist on making that difficult?" Cas turn and asked Dean. Immediately, Dean found his gaze locked on those dazzling eyes.

"Why are you making it difficult?" Dean offered as a rebuttal.

"I asked you first." Cas asked. Dean stayed quiet. Unsure of what to say, Dean let his eyes drop to the pavement. "That's what I thought," Cas scoffed.

"Cas!" Dean tried to yell after him but he just kept walking.

"Hey, you're that new kid," a girl with an English accent approached him with a smile.

Dean had to tear his eyes from the back of Cas's head to look at the new stranger, a small, brown haired girl (probably Deans type) was standing in front of him. "That's me," Dean smiled, but it wasn't his usual flirty smile.

"I'm Bela. And a word of the wise for at this school, don't talk to Nerdy Novak," Bela said. Dean squinted at her in confusion. "Castiel," she said to clarify.

Dean was going to question but she winked at him and walked a way, her butt going back and forth in the tight mini skirt that showed off he legs, just the way he liked it.

But Dean was to pre-occupied with other thoughts. Stranger thoughts. Thoughts about Castiel.