Finnceline: Was It Love?

It was a usual day at the tree house. Jake was making his special sandwich. Finn was playing video games.

"Hey, Jake. Your sure you don't want to play," I asked as I paused the game.

"No, dude. I'm making my sandwich right now," Jake said trying not to lose focus.

"Well I think i'll go outside for a few minutes," I quickly got up, and walked to the door. He looked

back just before going outside. After seeing that Jake wasn't going to answer, Finn then opened the door, and left.

"I wonder if PB needs help with something. She always needs help with something," I thought to

myself as he walked toward the Candy Kingdom.

When I got to PB's castle. I could hear people arguing. I quickly entered the room.

"Why? I should be able to go where I want to," Marceline yelled at PB.

"I have told you countless times not to come here. My candy people are afraid of y-" PB then turned toward me.

"Oh, Finn. Hey," She was now ignoring Marcelines presence.

"Whats wrong? Why are you guys arguing," I asked as I looked over at both of them with a concern look on my face.

"..." Marceline turned the other way.

"I have told Marceline not to come because the candy people are afraid of her, but she still comes

here." PB looked at Marceline, then back at me. "Can you please explain it to Marceline?"

I nodded. "Marceline could yo-" suddenly Marceline interrupted.

"Of course you would agree with her," Marceline quickly floated out the window.

"Finally, she gets on my nerves sometimes," PB walked over to her desk.

"I'm going to go talk to Marceline," I quickly left without waiting for an answer from PB.

After a while I arrived at Marcelines house. The door was still open so I just went in. I walked

upstairs. I could hear Marceline singing. I got closer.

Why can't you see me? Why can't you hear me? Is it beeccause i'm invisible, invisible to yooouuu..

Then I saw her look at me.

"What are you doing here," she asked as she walked towards me.

"I-I just came to talk to you," I quickly looked away.

"There is no need, you already said enough," She started walking downstairs. I followed her.

"No, Marceline. I'm just saying that you can't just go over there. They are scared of you." Suddenly

my stomach started rumbling. Marceline let out a small laugh.

"You want something to eat," she asked me while she floated towards the kitchen.

After a while she came back with two red apples. She tossed me one, and sucked the red out off

hers. I took a bite. Then I stared at her.

"What," she blushed a little.

I quickly grabbed her hand, and she grabbed her umbrella before we ran outside.

For a long time we ran, until we arrived. We were standing in front of his tree house. He climbed to

top, while Marceline floated.

"Why are we here," she looked over to me.

"I don't know I think it was just to distract you," I winked at her.

"Oh, stop it," she made a smile. Then she took my hat away.

"Hey, give that back," I reached for it.

"No, its mine now," she quickly puts it on. I stare at her for a few minutes.

"What," she starts blushing.

"You look cute with my hat on," I smiled at her.

Suddenly it starts to rain.

"Come inside," I quickly grab her hand, and run inside.

When we got inside Jake ran to get us some towels. Then he brought back two towels, and handed

us each one.

"Thanks Jake. Your a real life saver." I quickly dried my hair, and face.

"Here, Finn," Marceline handed the hat back.

"No, you keep it. It looks better on you then on me." I quickly put it on her head. "Besides, I have tons

more."

"Well I have to go back home. Bye guys," she quickly floated out the window. I stared at her until she

was out of sight.

"Looks like someone has a crush," Jake said in a teasing kind of way.

"Jake, stop it she is just my friend," I quickly went upstairs before Jake could say more.

It had been almost three hours, and I stared getting hungry. I quietly walked downstairs to the

kitchen. I opened the fridge, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went to open it, and

saw PB with her umbrella.

"Finn, can I come in," she asked while wiping some water off of her dress.

"Oh, i'm sorry PB. Of course you can come in," I quickly moved so she could come in.

"Finn did you explain the situation to Marceline yet," she put down her umbrella. I nodded.

I always liked PB. She is older than me but I still have that crush on her.

"Yeah, but she didn't say anything," I stared at the ground. Then suddenly Jake comes in.

"Finn!!! The Ice king," he yelled.

Then the Ice king came in, and before I could say anything, the Ice king froze me from my shoulders down. Then he froze Jake.

"Finally, PB you can be with me," he grabbed her, and flew away.