Animal: Rated-R Versions

Sorry if this sucks : ( first time for a rated r scene. Let me know what ya’ll think or what I could do for improvements. Thanks, much love : )

*******

Chapter Ten (Rated R)

With that, he picked me and laid me down on my back with him crawling up, kissing ever bit of skin he could find. I arched my back into him and rubbed my hands down his masculine chest while his teeth gazed the underside of my breast.

I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his hair grabbing at it roughly. He came up and kissed my lips as one of his grabbed my breast and squeezed it. I pulled back and felt another moan leave my lips as he started kissing down my neck again.

“You like that?” He whispered in my ear.

I moaned against the side of his face and traced the shell of his ear with my tongue, “Uh huh.”

I felt the heat of my smile as he pulled away from my neck and kissed me again. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip asking for me to open for him. I moaned against his lips and slowly parted mine. I felt his tongue slither it’s way into my mouth and slide seductively against my tongue. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him tighter against me. I felt every muscle in his abs and chest. I moaned softly and rolled him over on the bottom.

I kissed his lips and then down his neck. When I came across the spot I wanted to ignore it, but like alcohol I wanted to taste it. I dipped my head down and gently nipped -not biting to hard- the spot against his neck and shoulder. I felt his body shudder beneath mine and in his eyes I saw it.

I saw an animal lurking around in his eyes. The animal was mighty yet splendid. Powerful yet poised. Stunning yet timid. I felt fire rush through my body as I my mind told me to bite William. Do it right here and right now, but I knew I couldn’t. I knew I had to wait.

I kissed down his shoulder just as his hand snaked around my thigh and up to my ass. I arched my back and pulled him up against me. I kissed his lips softly and pulled back taking a deep breathe. William stared back at me and rubbed his free hand through my hair pulling my head down against his. He rubbed his nose against mine and I almost felt like crying from the small gesture.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, leaning my head back, I could feel his hand rubbing up my spine and the other one rub up my stomach as he grabbed my breast again. I moaned a bit louder and pushed him down and kissed him with more force.

The passion between us felt like the room was on fire. Everything we touched was on fire, and some things started to burn. I rubbed my hands down to his pants and unsnapped the button. I slipped my hand in and felt his shaft pressing against my hand. I wrapped my fingers around him and I heard William choke a bit.

Smiling, I slowly started to rub his shaft up and down going from loose to firm, making William go from slightly in control to giving me all the control. I rubbed my nose against his and teased him just a little. My free hand, I used on his back as I dug my nails in a little deeper and dragged down. William groaned out loud and flipped me onto my back.

“It’s not nice to tease,” he growled, tempting my body to go deeper into the world of passion that he was bringing me too.

I kissed his lips and started to stroke his shaft slower but just as hard. His body tensed up as he closed his eyes. I slipped his jeans off and wrapped my legs around his waist. My thin shorts -and thinner panties- could feel all of him pressing into me.

“William,” I whispered. “I can’t wait any longer. I need you now…please.”

He looked at me and pushed a stranded piece of hair out of my face. “You sure Beautiful?”

I kissed his lips and pressed into him. All the way down, in the depths of my core, I felt fiery passion, and tender love. I pulled away and I tried pulling away but William stopped me. He pinned my hands above me with one hand, while the other hand ripped my panties and shorts off.

Not many men have seen me naked. And here William was, stark naked in front of each other. I couldn’t help but whine a bit. He smiled and kissed my lips as he ran his free hand down my chest massaging the skin, all the way down to my mound. Once his hand made contact with my mound my hips bucked up instantly. He slowly ran a finger down my lips and then slowly back up. He slipped a finger inside me and started to work me, being a gentlemen at first and going slow, but I wanted it faster. My hips bucked again and I arched my back in pure pleasure. Slow could come another time.

“William please,” I begged. “I. Need. You.”

He pulled away and kissed my lips softly and then more passionately as he parted my legs and positioned himself between my legs. He pressed him knee into me and I arched my back even higher. I knew he could tell how wet I was, and honestly I didn’t care. I wanted him more than any other guy I have ever been with before. He pulled his knee back and I noticed under my half closed eyes that he was starting to push into me. I felt the head at first and we both started to moan.

I could feel my core start to tighten around him. I grabbed his shoulders and squeezed. He kissed the hollow of my neck as he pushed father in. I started to breathe faster and heavier and William’s breathes were coming out shallow -just like mine-. He pushed all the way in and I moaned louder. It had been such a long time since I had made love to anyone…actually I never made love…just had sex.

William’s body was covered in sweat as I felt him pumping harder and faster in and out of me. I coaxed him on as I kissed up his neck to his lips. I could feel my climax begin to build just like the raging storm that was beyond my window. The rain was hammering against the glass of the window, the wind blew with all it’s might, causing stones and leaves to hit against the gutters and the house itself. The thunder was making the entire house shake, even as the lightning made the dark room look as if it was the brightest place in the world.

I kissed William once again as I felt my climax reach it’s breaking point.

“William…”

“Hold it out Baby…please,” he said grinding the words out.

I tried holding it back, but I couldn’t. I felt the world begin to shatter and then everything exploded. I screamed for William as he was yelling for me and pushing tightly to me. I arched my breast into his chest as I felt like everything was spinning, like everything was floating. William’s muscles were tensed as he was having trouble hovering over me. He pulled back and slowly, I felt his shaft slowly pull out of me and I was already starting to miss the contact.

He laid beside me and pulled me close to his body, my body started to mold to his. I rub my nose against the crook of his neck. I felt my body start to get tired. I yawned a little and kissed his cheek. I started to drift off to sleep.

“Don’t regret any of this Beautiful.” He whispered to me.

I yawned once again and shook my head. “Not ever with you William…”

I felt his lips press at the top of my head. “You’re so amazing Becky…”

I didn’t hear the last part as I closed my eyes and started to have peaceful dreams for once in the past four months.