o14.

Hassan. That jawline though,
I'm back bitchessssssss. Hold y'all wigs and edges.
excuse any mistakes.
__
SIN

I paced back and forth on tile floor of the hospital. It's been twenty-four hours since I got the call that my father was in critical condition. My mother cried her eyes out all night. There wasn't anything we could do but wait until he was transported back to the states. The doctors overseas gave us little information that they could, the one thing we all wanted to know was is he breathing.

The answer was yes. He's alive but it's not looking good. That made my mother breakdown even more. And what made this entire situation worse is that I was slowly uncovering my parents past right before my eyes.

I snuggled into Hassan's arms, as Nasir comes running into the hospital. Sage my sister, watched him and bit her bottom lip. I was still getting use to saying the word "sister".

"I got here as soon as I could. What happened?" Nasir asked in a huff.

I lifted up off of Hassan and explained everything to him.

"Hi," Sage walked up and stood in front of Nasir with her hand held out. "I'm Sage, Sincerity's half sister."

Nasir looked from me to her. I guess he was trying to find some resemblance between us two. Let's just say there was none. Sage stood at five nine, model height. Her hazel eyes went well with her light skin, and golden curly hair. That's probably the only thing we had in common was our natural hair.

Nasir shook her hand. "I didn't know Sin had a sister,"

"None of us did, bruh." Hassan stood up and stretched. "Let me talk to ya outside for a minute,"

He signaled at Nasir and the two walked away.

I didn't think anything of it so I placed my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I felt someone sit next to me and I opened one of my eyes. It was Sage, she stared at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked. I didn't even know this girl and here she was all up in my face.

"You don't know the story do you?"

I opened my eyes and sat up. I wasn't going to get any rest while she was around.

"What story?" I asked.

"About our parents. My mother and you're mother were best friends back in the day, practically sisters,"

I looked at her like, okay?