Beach // pt 2

Emily's POV

"Your a good kisser" Grayson whispered, my cheeks turned a light pink colour from his words. He grabbed hold of my hand and lead me back to the beach. We go to where kels was the others in the sea,
"Baby I'm gonna go to the guys is that okay?"
"Yeah that's fine gray" before he went he gave you a peck on the cheek.

"Did I just see douche bag kiss my best friend?!" Kels said sarcastically,
"Yes yes he did!" I looked down smiling.
"So what did he say to you?"
"Oh he just said he was sorry and that was it really" I had the 'kinda lying' look on my face.
"No I see that look on your face what really happened?"
"Okay we had our first kiss.."
"BUT YOU DON'T DATE YET!"
"Kels shhhh he can probably hear you!"
"Okay okay but still he needs to ask you already!"
"Ik he does"

-a hour later-

I was awakened by Grayson peppering my face with kisses, I must of fallen asleep while tanning.
"Cmon were gonna go home"
"Okay where's Kels?"
"Oh she went home cause she was meeting her boyfriend or something"
"Ohhh okay" I got up Grayson holding his hand out for me and I took it, his hands were so big. We walked to the car and the others were already there, we all got in the car. The car ride was pretty quiet considering everybody was tired.
"Emily?" Grayson said,
"Yeah?"
"Come to mine and E's apartment I wanna cuddle with you and watch netlix" he said with his cute puppy eyes
"Okay, yeah"
He did a mini first pump in the air which was pretty cute.

We pulled up to the apartment block and got out the car, Grayson holding my hand the whole time. Cameron, Aaron and Ethan went to Cameron's apartment leaving me and Grayson alone.

We walked into his apartment and into his room, I sat on the edge of his bed and he came to sit next to me,
"Emily?" He asked with a shy tone
"What's up?"
"Well...I have been meaning to tell you this for a while now and I don't know if you feel the same and I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I like you a lot. I'm falling hard for you Emily, I want to be able to call you mine...so would you be my girlfriend?"
"That took you long enough" I giggled leaning towards him and kissing him passionately, it quickly turned into a heated make out session.

Grayson's POV

Emily had fallen asleep in my arms while we watched teen wolf, she is so beautiful and cute when she's asleep. I covered her with the quilt and snuggled in next to her, my arm was wrapped around her waist and my head was rested in the crook of her neck, I drifted to sleep slowly.

Emily's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I looked round seeing Grayson's hand around my waist cuddling up to me, I smiled to myself.
"I see that smile baby" I heard Grayson say in a husky, deep, sexy voice,
You turned round to face him "well you are cute when your asleep" he pecks your lips before you stand up to go to the bathroom.