Chapter 13. A Connection and Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

I sighed as I pressed the device to my ear, "Let me guess, Scott just called you?" 

He chuckled on the other end, "Texted, actually. I'm on my way over now, I should be there in five, maybe seven minutes-- depends on the traffic."

"What traffic? You're literally driving two blocks." I chuckled as I stood from my bed and made my way out into the hall and down the stairs. 

"There are neighborhood children that I have to keep watch for, and also a pack of alpha's that could be roaming the street's." He argued, I could practically see the cute little scowl on his face right now. 

"It's too late for neighborhood children to be out, and I doubt that the alpha's spend their free time roaming around my street." I smiled to myself as I peeked out of the front window, the headlights from his jeep lighting up at the top of the road. 

Stiles sighed on the other end of the line in exasperation, "You argue a lot, did you know that? Like, a lot more than the average person."

"And you talk a lot, like... a lot more than the average person." I mocked him as he pulled into my driveway. 

"I don't have to put up with this from you, I have other things to do with my time. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go and babysit." He replied sarcastically. 

I groaned, "Asshole." 

He laughed loudly as he ended the call, ugh. I rolled my eyes as I approached the front door and pulled it open, just as he was hopping up the steps on my front porch, talk about remarkable timing. He grinned widely as he walked into my house, if he didn't look so damn cute right now I would probably smack him upside the head. 

"I like when you wear hoodies, you should wear them more often." I commented as I walked into the living room behind him, he had already made himself comfortable on my couch. 

He rose an eyebrow curiously as he glanced down at the gray hoodie he had on, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah.. I have a thing for hoodies." 

"A hoodie fetish, that's new.." He chuckled as I sat down beside him on the couch, the soft material of the hoodie brushing against the skin of my upper-arm. 

I sighed, "I wouldn't necessarily call it a fetish.. more of a fascination. They are just so damn comfortable and warm and you feel so happy whenever you were a hoodie... you're kind of like my hoodie." 

He smiled as he shook his head from side to side, "I can't believe you just compared me to a piece of clothing, and probably the least attractive piece of clothing on the planet!" 

"You're attractive though, really attractive. And you're warm, and you make me feel comfortable and really happy... I don't see what's so bad about that." I mumbled as I glanced at him. 

"You're really beautiful, you know that." He said quietly, completely derailing from the hoodie conversation. 

I rose an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah.." He trailed off as he brought his lips to mine, gingerly placing a kiss. Why does he do that? It's like he insist's on teasing me with a simple little kiss when he knows that I can't settle for just one. It's unfair. 

Without a second thought I clambered onto his lap, the corners of his mouth tugged upwards in a hint of a smile as he wrapped his arms around the small of my back, my own hands securing themselves at the base of his neck. The skin was warm, and I know it's because he was getting flustered already. My teeth tugged at his bottom lip, and the sensation seemed to jolt something in him, due to the fact that his hands found their way to my waist and pushed me off of him, my back hitting the cushion of the couch. He was hovering above me as he began to deepen the kiss, breathing heavily through his nose as his tongue danced with my own.