C H A P T E R O N E

~Bella's POV~

I woke up to my dog licking my face off.

"Charlie! Get off!" I yawn sitting up and stretching. I looked at my alarm clock, it was 9:30 am.

"Really Charlie? This early!" I joke with her.
Charlie is a German Shepherd. But she is like a weird one, her fur is completely white. Not brown or anything.

I yawn again and look around, my room is a light blue color, and I have a dark blue dresser and matching bedside table. (I like blue)
My desk is across from my bed. And my dresser is on the wall to my left.

I reach over to my side table, and get my phone.
(It is a gold iPhone 6s+ )

20 new Instagram followers
5 new text messages
25 new Vine followers

I unlocked my phone and look at my messages

Kalli😘- Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! Get ready bitch!

Kalli😘- Wake up bitch! I am bored!

Kalli😘- BITCH!!

I couldn't wait! I was going to meet up with Kalli! But, it was at this meet and greet thingy. Idk, she was coming up for the weekend and she talked me into going.
I giggle and text her back

Bella- Stfu slut. I just woke up

I looked at my other text messages

Mom❤️- Honey I left for work. Please don't be stupid today! XOXO- Mom

Mom❤️- Oh and please drop your sister off at Rebecca's house at 12:00 for the weekend. XOXO- Mom

I yawn and look at Charlie.

"Fine," I say and get up
I walk out of my room, through the hallway, down the stairs, through the living room and kitchen, to the backdoor. While Charlie ran next to me wagging her tail the whole way.
I open the door and let her out, then I head back upstairs.
I walk right into my bathroom and take a shower, I step out and put on (pic above). I put on some makeup and by then it is 11:45.

"JENNY!! IM DROPPING YOU OFF NOW GET IN THE CAR PLEASE!" I yell out my door. I grab my phone, wallet, keys and head out to my car.

This is my car:

Anyways I drop her off and head to the mall

________________________________
Sorry this is short. It is currently 2am! Like! Vote! Do whatever you want to do!