강다온

Rainy day you walked into a coffee shop trying to avoid the rain.

Seeing that all the tables where full, you sighed and looked around.

In the corner there was a man sitting alone looking out the window,and in front of him there was a chair.

You went up to the man and asked as politely as possible " Umm excuse me can I sit here ? " you looked at the man. But the man only stared out the window. You waited there for an answer on till you finally heard a sigh and a faint " yes ."

You sat down and made your self comfortable. Finally looking up at his face. You took the time to take in all his details. His sharp features.

" Hey, miss " "o-oh yeah? " "can you stop staring at my face ? " "I- sorry "
" Its okay, um do you want a coffee ? "
"Ah really? You don't have to do that " " fine I won't " "I mean yes ! " " haha okay I'll be right back " he looked at you and smiled lightly while getting up and going to the register.

10 minutes passed and he came back with a cupcake and your coffee.

You looked at the cupcake and there was little candy letters spelling out " hey what's your name ? "

You looked up at him blushing sipping from the coffee he bought you " thanks its y/n " " What a cute name, I'm daon. Wanna go out with me after the rain stops? "