The phone call

"You did it! That was amazing whatever you did!" Yelled Project with a smile.

"All I did was con-"

"Who cares what he did. I doubt anyone wants to learn science here" said Dan.

"Wait everyone. There's something not right. The bomb, Xeno disappearing, Neo X! Someone or something is trying to stop us! We must find out who!" Said Coil.

"Yeah. It's too suspicious" said Luna.

Then, there was a vibrating noise. A phone was ringing. A phone call.

"Wait, there's signal up here!?" Questioned Zap.

"Let's not question logic here" said Coil as he picked up the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Coil! We got bad news. We had a great idea to use the weapon inside earth against T.F.I.W.S's planet called Apollo. However... The weapon won't work! We tried everything but we can't seem to activate it. Without Xeno, there's no hope of defending against them" said Swift.

"What!? Damn it! Who is doing this!? Do you know?" Asked Coil.

"No... I'm afraid not. No one knows what to do. They have all just given up on Earth. There's a depressing feeling on Earth that no one can get rid of. At first, everyone was in a state of denial. People denied that the Earth was going to end. They all laughed at the joke. Soon after though when the rumours began and the police spread the word, they all started to riot in streets in pure fury or anger if you wish to call it that. After that, everyone was bargaining with the police and military to do something about the situation. But... Even though we are a team that serves the public and protects the world, we can't do everything even if we tried. So then they all got in a state of depression and the Earth hasn't been as cheery as it once was. Now, people are having acceptance that they are all going to die. As a matter of fact, there's a high toll of suicides going on here... A lot of people all came together to sing in the middle of town to God. They were thanking him for the life they were given while holding hands. It was so sad... Nearly made me cry... Guys, and Luna, please whatever you do, stop them. For our future. For earth. For everyone good person on earth. A lot of people are counting on you all" said Swift with a cold sigh.

Coil just stood there, blank. Trying to take in all of what he just heard. His face went from joy to a look of despair. He thought of Catty. How she wanted a world of peace and joy. Her dying words too. Coil then spoke with a dead, emotionless voice.

"...Right. I promise... Thank you, Swift" replied Coil as he hung up on her.

Coil let out a deep sigh and slowly turned to everyone. He then briefly explained the entire situation that's going on in Earth.

"What!? No way! This is bad, the future is repeating itself!" Said Project.

"We have to stop them!" Yelled Yellow.

"Speaking of the future... you told me what happened to Coil. How he had died because of Yellow. But... how did I die?" Questioned luna.

Project remained silent. Not a single word escaped his consealed lips.

"Well!?"

"You were ironically burned alive. Trying to protect your own son..." replied Project with a few tears.

"W-what!? Burned!? .....I see..." Said Luna with a sigh.

"Everyone, were nearly at Apollo. Just a few more light years. Thankfully this thing travels at something faster than the speed of light: the speed of a shadow. Heh. No matter how fast you go, even if it's light speed, there will always be a shadow that travels at that speed. We were able to harness that power. It should take 15 more minutes" said Zap pulling a roughly serious face.

"Nearly there... Finally, one step closer to saving the future. Saving my family... My friends... Everyone... When I get back, the first thing I will do is share a hug with my family. Feel the warmth of being in their embrace. Feeling love..." Muttered Project loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"This is it everyone. Together, we can do the impossible if we work together. We will stop T.F.I.W.S and save earth and Project's future" said Coil.

"And we're here!" Said Zap as he slowed down the spaceship to about 70mph.

Time to see what's going on in Apollo.