“I’m sure you will. Party time!” I say as I pull a few levers and press a few buttons and we held on.

Once we arrived we made our way over to the bar for a drink or 2.

“1 of the best you have please!” Kenzi said to the bartender who just looked at her weird then proceeded to get the drinks.

“Make that 2 “I said to the bartender from my stool.

“So Kenzi,-“I said looking at her.

“Yes?” she asked looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

“Once were done I’m going to see if I can find out what Kovarian injected into you. I don’t know what it was exactly but I have a faint Idea of what it is. i just didn’t know why she would do that.” I said thinking.

“It’s okay Doctor, I’m just fine. And if something feels weird or if I get cryogenically mutated you’ll be the first person I tell.” She said jokingly.

“Your drinks” the bartender said.

“Thanks.” Kenzi said politely.

“Through the mouth, past the gums, look out stomach, here it comes.” Kenzi said eagerly as she drank her whole Shirley Temple in one gulp.

I just giggled a bit and took a sip of my drink unaware of the events following my ginger sips of alcohol.

The rest of the night was hazy; all I remembered was me and Kenzi dancing on the dance floor, looking like utter maniacs. Otherwise that’s about all I remember.

Kenzi’s POV

I don’t have a clue where I am but I know that I’m in the Tardis and I feel some stomach cramps. I just shrug it off and fall back into a hazy dream.

The next morning I wake up with an aching head.

“Ouch my-“

Holy Shit…

I look over next to me to see The Doctor in the Bed…

I don’t remember anything, so as if I never saw anything I just went to my room to take a quick shower in an attempt to put together the puzzle pieces.

Once I’m done I wrap a towel around myself. I start to leave the bathroom when I feel more stomach cramps. Luckily they last a few seconds longer than last time and I resume my schedule.

I get on my favorite Red Prep shirt and pair of my favorite skinny jeans. Surprisingly these jeans were really tight and I just wore them a week ago. What the Heck? I just put that question aside for later wanting to get dressed. I put my hair in a fish braid and I put on my bowtie and fez and walk out to the console room.

I see a concentrated Doctor looking at the screen. I just try to sit and watch, trying not to barge in.

“Kenzi. I can see you” he said still looking at the screen.

I just come out and walk over to him.

“Fine you caught me Mister I know everything and you don’t…” I said with sarcasm.

He seemed unaffected by the comment.

“Oh and Kenzi-“

“Yes?” I ask wondering what he wants.

“I’m going to need a blood sample to see if I can identify the substance.” He said as he slowly approached me.

He got out a small needle and my eyes went wide.

Where the hell did that come from?

“This won’t hurt one bit.” He said as he shoved the needle into my shoulder. I stifled a cry.

“I lied” he said as he drew out a small amount of blood.

“Anything else?” I ask as I rubbed my sore shoulder.

“No, that will be all. I think it might be best to reserve traveling for another day.” He suggested looking at me with a small friendly smile.

“Sure. I need to clean my room anyways. See you Doctor.” I said as I left the console room on my way to my room.

Once I got into my room I looked at my calendar. Something was off…

I just fell onto my bed with a loud thud.

What to do? I thought to myself.

I slowly stroked my necklace.

“Run you clever boy and remember”

I wake up gasping for air I heard a familiar female voice say those words.

I scroll through my head thinking of whom said that…

The Doctors POV

I looked at the substance that was mixed with Kenzi’s blood and antibodies.it was weird. It seemed like the substance seemed to be moving towards certain locations in her body. But the areas it gathered to didn’t make any sense. I just sighed and hoped the Tardis might be able to help with a sample.

It was searching for the substance that matched it. The estimated time 3 days. Great. I mentally groaned considering I was supposed to be helping my companion by possibly saving her life. I just cradled my head in my hands contemplating if I could see if I could try something that might help speed up the process.

I just sighed and looked up at the screen.it seemed like it was migrating towards the brain. The second it made contact I heard a muffled cry come from Kenzi’s room.